Regarding Asset

ItsBrownCucumber

Aug 9, 2019
I am confused about the background environment in a scene in daz . How do you create a room/background for a game ? do u guys use the assets available and change some things in it OR Create it yourself ? and if u create it yourself which software do you use ?:WaitWhat:

Thanks !!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I am confused about the background environment in a scene in daz . How do you create a room/background for a game ? do u guys use the assets available and change some things in it OR Create it yourself ? and if u create it yourself which software do you use ?:WaitWhat:
It totally depend of the dev. Some (most) use the room assets directly as it, others tweak them (by using panes, changing textures, removing/adding things from other assets), and few probably make them from scratch (mostly using Blender I assume).
What yourself will do depend of what you want and your knowledge/capabilities .

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItsBrownCucumber

ItsBrownCucumber

Aug 9, 2019
It totally depend of the dev. Some (most) use the room assets directly as it, others tweak them (by using panes, changing textures, removing/adding things from other assets), and few probably make them from scratch (mostly using Blender I assume).
What yourself will do depend of what you want and your knowledge/capabilities .
hmm thats what i thought , thanks for the reply!