Regarding The "Latest Updates" Page

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Hey fellas,
So I was wondering about something for a while, this page where you can see the new games and updates to previous games or threads, is it possible for regular members such as I to access to previous entries or rather older instances of that very same page, or is it like a specialy coded thing, something that the coder wrote some time waay before and forgot now how to do anything on it, is this one of those things? Then again maybe someone knows a way to hax it?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey fellas,
So I was wondering about something for a while, this page where you can see the new games and updates to previous games or threads, is it possible for regular members such as I to access to previous entries or rather older instances of that very same page, or is it like a specialy coded thing, something that the coder wrote some time waay before and forgot now how to do anything on it, is this one of those things? Then again maybe someone knows a way to hax it?
Well, they are actually developing an update to the page. It does have pages at the bottom allowing you to go back. It's still in alpha right now, but I'm sure it will be fully implemented and released soon.

@Pepé Le Pew will know more.