HTML - Abandoned - Reincarnated to a Super World [v0.0.2] [AnterosKage]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Crimson Fire

So this game has multiple bugs. No content. No systems in place.

It has two releases and there is nothing to do. The framework isn't in place, the mechanics are not yet finished. This means you are not getting content with the releases or very little as the dev. The powers you absorb do nothing in fact the sisters power of +20 charm isn't coded correctly, so you don't get that. The mother's power of teleport doesn't work either. She is described as not needing a car with her power you can only teleport to your room. Can't even teleport to your school. And travelling takes no time anyway so what is the point?

There is nothing (quite literally) to see here and the releases show there is not going to be anything to see here so a long time and that assumes this gets worked on. I foresee an abandon tag in the future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.0.1]
    Well it is something. Saw better, saw a lot worse.

-Great potential (don't remember such concepts, maybe 2-3 other html games)
    If in the game world everyone have superpowers, then I don't know any games like that on html.
    -The pictures are a mess, they are all different sizes, cut with white lines and stretched awfully (a lot of resizing and "cleaning" work is needed with pictures)
    If the pictures are unified by the size it would look neat(like faces are one size, background is another).
    -A lot of links are too low and you have to scroll when it can be done without that.
    -Not sure what are the objectives, no hints or quests
    -Very little content (understandably)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dropdude

At the moment this game is completely devoid of content. It is a framework, it has 3 characters, and 1 scene. Will adjust rating when there is actual content added. The only scene that I found was with Little Caprice, the family has no content.