Unity - Completed - REINCARNATION ASURA ZALANDARA Journey of carnage and redemption [Final] [EIROS HENTAI GAMES]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Untamed

Two handed controls, so can't fap.

Pregnancy (what got me interested in the game in the first place) happens only when unknown conditions are met, if I would take a guess, you must wait for the planets to align, paint a magenta pentagram on the floor, arrange and light 5 candles at each point point and wait for them to burn cyan. If they burn teal, aquamarine or, god forbid, jade, you're doing it wrong and must wait for all 9 planets to align again. Yes, nine, viva la Pluto!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

I honestly don't know what to rate this. I'd say 2.5 stars, but... Where to even start?

GAMEPLAY: 1/5... Bad, but at least playable.
    It's not good, honestly. Again, not the worst, but definitely 1-2 stars. You can easily get things to lvl 3/4 after just the first two stages, meaning that you're already really strong. Also, charging seems to make you invincible?
    Also you barely take any damage? And taking damage in the dungeons can easily be healed by killing enemies? By like, a lot? And you barely take any damage?
    Also, clipping issues. I think it was stage 3 or 4? But some walls looked open, but well, they're walls. Some doorways looked like walls, blocked off, but you can just walk through them, looking like you got no-clip. It's... bad.

It's honestly an unbalanced mess. Also, too many projectiles. Actually dropped in FPS, especially the last boss.

ART: 3/5 It's alright.
    Honestly, it's not good. It's not the worst, but the best looking art is probably the .gif you see when doing missions/dungeons.
    It's got this rough look to it in all of the "events" and again, it's not BAD, just... Not good either. Less than average, honestly.

Sound: 3/5, wow, very c00l.
    Music sounds like it's trying to be serious, edgy, and cool. It's... Not. Some of the soundtracks are pretty alright, but otherwise it's... Meh. The sound is average, too. A little off topic, but a lot of these H-Games (from every which-way group) seem to always be mostly average. Never quite SHIT, but rarely ever GOOD.

PLOT: Couldn't be damned/5
    I didn't read it. So not really a part of the review.

SUMMARY: Definition of Sub-par
    Honestly, it's just like... A beta of a game. If they rework it so that maybe the art in the events is better, fixed clipping issues, damage values, etc. etc. Then maybe it'd be an easy 4 stars.
    I'm honestly being generous with my 3 stars. Honestly, if the devs just rounded out the harsh edges, it might not be a bad game.

Might be worth to just give it a look. Also, pregnancy is only after beating the game. Is OK, I guess.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

This game kind of goes beyond words. It tries its very best to be a game rather than a Hentai Game...but sadly, it fails at being either.

The gameplay is obviously the center piece of the game, but it's a pretty unpolished and bland Bullet Hell. There's not a whole lot more to say about it. It's uninspired combat that isn't innately terrible paired with maps made in probably 5 minutes max.

The Hentai though...it's an animation that is, in essence, just being scrunched up and then expanded again. The Hentai is incredibly low effort, and not worth the gameplay to get to. The primary animation, which I assume is supposed to be the most erotic part of the game, is just a loop that isn't even legitimately animated. It looks far more passable in the pictures than it does when in 1080p. You really notice the lack of effort then.

The most surprising part of this was the music...they seem like they REALLY wanted the music to go hard, and they tried their hardest to make sure it did.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mike145

Very cool concept and nice art but overall quality of the game is pretty poor.

Interface looks like if it was a prototype, the kind of prototype you do to check if it works at all.

Gameplay is immensly boring and repetitive.
    After around 1 hour of gameplay I beat the 3rd lvl and had enough.
    Low variety of enemies, very easy and after an hour I saw like 3 "costumes"(naked, piercings, kinda robe(?))

IMO its more like a demo than a "Completed Game"