Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ooh sure, also a more popular game and what not. This one could possible still use a bit more exposure, but needs more content for that as well.
this developer for now proved to be slow but great in what he/she does...from v0.01 and v0.02 it seems that almost a year was passed...(v0.01 was the prologue, v0.02 was Fiona's content)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
this developer for now proved to be slow but great in what he/she does...from v0.01 and v0.02 it seems that almost a year was passed...(v0.01 was the prologue, v0.02 was Fiona's content)
That I understand, while ago apparently on his Discord/Patreon he wanted to do weekly updates, which I though wasn't necessary. Seeing He/She takes his time to do this. At least once a month should be fine. Sadly at this time I can't subscribe atm on his or even any Patreon. So no clue what is going on atm.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That I understand, while ago apparently on his Discord/Patreon he wanted to do weekly updates, which I though wasn't necessary. Seeing He/She takes his time to do this. At least once a month should be fine. Sadly at this time I can't subscribe atm on his or even any Patreon. So no clue what is going on atm.
i guess we'll never know xD

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well let's hope that Poly will soon make an update, because it is a bit frustrating to be this unsure about the situation all the time :D

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Mark17

May 15, 2017
now i hate this guy, he's create a great game with great characters, story and gameplay... but will never finish off because he's left us in blank state, we never know what happened if he's suffered another accident, if he got shot or if he's just walked away and give up.

SO, Thx assh*le to create characters i liked and i masturbated just to we never have a extension of story and other characters

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
now i hate this guy, he's create a great game with great characters, story and gameplay... but will never finish off because he's left us in blank state, we never know what happened if he's suffered another accident, if he got shot or if he's just walked away and give up.

SO, Thx assh*le to create characters i liked and i masturbated just to we never have a extension of story and other characters
thanks for being so toxic -.-

Reactions: Vainglorious

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, don't listen to Frank01. He's made 2 posts in the last few days saying the "game is dead". And every time he does that, people reply with sad and angry comments. AKA trolling. He pushes your buttons, you flip, he laughs.
Polyrotix posted in late March about upgrading his system. So he's got some time. And if you upgraded your cpu, what would you do? Play games, right?? I'm sure that's what happened to take up some of his time since his intro to the game focused on MMORPG gaming. So I suspect he might be doing some old MMORPG stuff cuz he's got his new and powerful computer. Just need him to stop by and say "hey" every now and then.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Guys, don't listen to Frank01. He's made 2 posts in the last few days saying the "game is dead". And every time he does that, people reply with sad and angry comments. AKA trolling. He pushes your buttons, you flip, he laughs.
Polyrotix posted in late March about upgrading his system. So he's got some time. And if you upgraded your cpu, what would you do? Play games, right?? I'm sure that's what happened to take up some of his time since his intro to the game focused on MMORPG gaming. So I suspect he might be doing some old MMORPG stuff cuz he's got his new and powerful computer. Just need him to stop by and say "hey" every now and then.
Ignored that guy...but yeah i agree with you u.u

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
He's not dead, he just gives a comment in certain thread in this forum false alarm. relax, play another game while waiting both redheads spoils you

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
The game is in stasis, and the dev hasn't been on his own discord in months, nor has he updated his patreon in ~2 months. His last update was March 26, and he failed to do his monthly custom renders for both March and April. His discord is effectively dead. No one talks there. According to my calculations this game is one month away from getting the abandoned tag per the normal procedures here. My point is that he's gone radio silent and giving people false hope is just going to disappoint them further. I'd love it if he came back. I'm still a patron of his for now, even though he hasn't given a weekend status update in 2 months as of today, but once this game gets an abandoned tag here I'll be unsubbing and looking for a different dev to pledge to.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
@GhostPhil
You know that i am never going to forgive you if Polyrotix abandons this right?
Making me fall in love with a girl like Prii, only to see her taken away from me.:cry:

What kind of person would do that:cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really looks like this is ending...so sad.
Going to wait to July before removing my pledge, but it doesn't look very good :(

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes