notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
What type of incest is there in the game?
None really. There are extra images you can unlock that have nothing to do with the actual story of the milf and her daughter doing stuff together. But overall the protagonist is not actually related to either of them. (and no I don't mean like without the incest patch, there is no incest patch because the protag is not actually related to them at all.)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
have been two months without feedback, without these beautiful redheads and other characters
and i just wanted my harem of this game
Come on man..thoses redheads are calling ya..telling ya to be more patient..it's like when your in a long distance relationship..you gotta wait till the time is right..in the end it's all worth it..and ends with a big bang.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know.

Quality takes time, and graphic quality like in this game takes a LONG time.
And i read somewhere on this thread that he doesn't have state of the art equipment to work on, so it takes even longer.

But i just looked at my inbox(yes, i am a pledger;)) and noticed that his latest Patreon update was almost 2 months ago, and before that he almost updated weekly.
Well to be fair, that doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence....(silence is never good).

But i don't know if he is active on Discord or anything like that, so i really can't judge the entire picture.

I still give polyrotix the benefit of the doubt, mostly because i can't see Prii being abandoned...
And think that @GhostPhil heart will break if that happens, so let's all hope that it's still being worked on :)

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
But i just looked at my inbox(yes, i am a pledger;)) and noticed that his latest Patreon update was almost 2 months ago, and before that he almost updated weekly.
ok, could pretty please share this posts:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know.

Quality takes time, and graphic quality like in this game takes a LONG time.
And i read somewhere on this thread that he doesn't have state of the art equipment to work on, so it takes even longer.

Well to be fair, that doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence....(silence is never good).

But i don't know if he is active on Discord or anything like that, so i really can't judge the entire picture.

I still give polyrotix the benefit of the doubt, mostly because i can't see Prii being abandoned...
And think that @GhostPhil heart will break if that happens, so let's all hope that it's still being worked on :)
Well it happened before that Poly was gone for some time and at that time there was a reason. It is ok one time, but when it happens again without much mentioning to the Patrons, then it is not ok.
So yeah I will be dissapointed, if it really would be dead. I will write him again this weekend hopefully I get an answer. :cautious:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well it happened before that Poly was gone for some time and at that time there was a reason. It is ok one time, but when it happens again without much mentioning to the Patrons, then it is not ok.
So yeah I will be dissapointed, if it really would be dead. I will write him again this weekend hopefully I get an answer. :cautious:
Keep us posted. The game was an absolute visual pleasure, it would be a shame that a game with proper gingers and one of the best new releases would get canned.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Lol, i'm weak.

I was reading the reviews, and the first one happend to be : <<I don't know what to say. This game has THE BEST redheads of any game I've ever seen >>.

I'm sold !

XDDD

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Mark17

May 15, 2017
the staff have rule - if the patreon don't post no futher informations for 3 months, this game is marked as abandoned... anyaway.

ok, could SOMEONE please share this posts:

d05.png

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Shit,
I didn't know that it happened before.
Only played this game once(when YOU got me aboard the hype train :p ), pledged and didn't really look at it again until this week :p.
If that's the case then it's just bad business.

But i have a simple rule... 2 months without any updates is lowering pledge, 3 months is Bye Bye.(and after that i'll manage my Pay when content is delivered approach)
Right now he approaches the 2 month mark so i will keep an eye on that.

But right now i have a feeling that he bite off more than he can chew with this project....
(something you see a lot these days).
A amazing start but after that there is just way to much work and because of that workload it's hard to see the end of the tunnel and loss of motivation because of that.
What also doesn't help that this is a game that focuses on a story and takes a long while to get into, and as we all know ... 95% of the people on this site don't want that ... They just want a simple incest fuckfest that they can get trough in a half an hour.
So support is also very slow to come by.

Again, would be a shame if this project dies ...
And if he needs any help... Well, my PM box is always open for him...

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Shit,
I didn't know that it happened before.
Only played this game once(when YOU got me aboard the hype train :p ), pledged and didn't really look at it again until this week :p.
If that's the case then it's just bad business.

But i have a simple rule... 2 months without any updates is lowering pledge, 3 months is Bye Bye.(and after that i'll manage my Pay when content is delivered approach)
Right now he approaches the 2 month mark so i will keep an eye on that.

But right now i have a feeling that he bite off more than he can chew with this project....
(something you see a lot these days).
A amazing start but after that there is just way to much work and because of that workload it's hard to see the end of the tunnel and loss of motivation because of that.
What also doesn't help that this is a game that focuses on a story and takes a long while to get into, and as we all know ... 95% of the people on this site don't want that ... They just want a simple incest fuckfest that they can get trough in a half an hour.
So support is also very slow to come by.

Again, would be a shame if this project dies ...
And if he needs any help... Well, my PM box is always open for him...
not bad a about ur speech !

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes