Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
14.jpg

Overview:
Plenty of people asked me about Natalie, "What happened to the missing girl?". Well she's part of the plot for this upcoming game. The game will continue the story that started in No More Secrets, however we'll see the world from a different perspective.
Rejected No More starts on the night of the big arrest. Now we'll be focusing more on the mobster, Natalie and what's going to happen in the city after the biggest mobster got arrested.
Our new MC, is a guy who just finished highschool. He was the same year as Brian, but he's the kind of guy who likes to stay in the corner, not sticking out too much.
You know what they say Nice guys finish last. This is the case here, he's the guy who got rejected by every girl for being too nice, Natalie included.
The player can choose between visual-novel or sandbox type of game

Thread Updated: 2021-02-05
Release Date: 2021-02-05
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Sequel of: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Q&A

Any posts discussing or debating NTR will be deleted.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.2.1): - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *
Extras: Mod -
Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

UT_01-Beauty.jpg UT_02.jpg UT_03.jpg UT_04.jpg UT_05.jpg UT_06.jpg UT_07.jpg UT_08.jpg UT_09.jpg UT_10.jpg UT_11.jpg UT_12.jpg UT_13.jpg UT_14.jpg UT_15.jpg UT_16.jpg

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I hope you are all doing okay.
TEASER DOWNLOAD
Because we're not able to do the release this week we decided to build a very short teaser so that you can take a small look on how the game will look and get the story a little bit.
The teaser is less than 100MB so it should be easy to download.
PROGRESS STATUS
We reached a point in our progress where everything is more or less done. We got all the renders, the text is all written, most of the programming part is done, however there are still plenty of small things that needs to be done.
RELEASE DATE
I can't say for sure a date, but we're very close. Hopefully next week we have the game tested and ready to be released.
We're sorry that it took this much to develop, but we had to implement a bunch of custom sutffs that were not available in RenPy and beside the 3D part was quite troublesome. Plenty of work to be done, however we're very, very close to release the first version.
Best regards and enjoy the 5 minutes teaser,
Jason

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
was wondering yesterday about the next project, the first game was pretty good, haven't finished it yet, but it was easily one of the best games around here

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
It's just a "teaser" (would've preferred a nice trailer tho), so there's not much to say about it, just a friendly advice royalcandy, Intro folder 9th pic, I hope the dude is her BF or the motherfucker who gets her in trouble, if not, brace yourself for some serious NTR negativity, some players don't like sluts, especially if she's supposed to be a LI. I'm cool with having rivals to steal girls from, but if the rival already "sampled" the goods and the MC is too stupid or too much of a SIMP to act, the whole story goes to shit.

This game should explain what happened to Natalie, the missing girl mentioned by the cop in NMS. In the intro, we see the MC spending some quality me time like nothing happened, it's probably after she's found cause it wouldn't make sense otherwise.:WaitWhat:

Just sayin'. Anyway, best of luck to u bois with project, really loved NMS, I hope this one is just as good or even better !!(y)

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Damn I wish yall had chosen a different icon. I got excited for a non-jp drawn art game for a minute.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes