Rekindled

Inkwad Studio

Donor
Aug 13, 2023
Hello F95 community!

I'm close to releasing a demo for my visual novel entitled "Rekindled", and so I've decided to write an introduction thread to at least get my first few posts out of the way. I've been a lurker on these forums for a few years now, and am an avid player of erotic visual novels of all sorts.

Rekindled is a completely solo project, and I'm a true novice when it comes to ren'py and programming in general so please excuse any amateur mistakes I may make. Though I must confess the helpful guides here on F95 have been invaluable in my troubleshooting and I really appreciate how nice the majority of the community seems to be in that regard.

On the flipside, I'm sure I will also get a lot of flak from part of the community as to some of the content in my game. While I won't explicitly show one of the main LI's being fucked by other men, it is implied. It's baked into the story and there's no getting around it, so I will take my ntr lashings like any good dev does.

I'm still working on some of the character designs and plan to share some here in this thread, so hopefully I can get some constructive feedback on that.

For those still interested, here are some of the planned tags I have in mind, although not all of them will be present in the first release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's it for now, I'll be sharing some art concepts soon and am open to answering any questions if you happen to have any.

Thanks for your time!

Inkwad Studio

Donor
Aug 13, 2023
All right, here are some art concepts for the main characters.
There will be other small character roles with erotic scenes, but the story will be revolving around this cast.

I'm pretty happy with LI1, I doubt I'll be changing much about her.

Same with LI2, satisfied with this one, only slight changes if any.

LI3 will probably undergo a bit more texture editing, morph wise I'm probably done though.

MC gets less screentime so I'm less worried about imperfections, but will still probably do some tweaking as I work on the art.

I'm not intending on pandering to any specific kinks other than my own, but I do welcome constructive criticism or thoughts potential players might have. so feel free to comment.

Again thanks for your time!