EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Rekindling of the Red is the fifth game of the Tails of Azeroth series. You played as the dragon girl Alexstrasza in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2020-08-08
Developer: Auril - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to kasata for the link.

screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Currently only a handful of scenes.

1 scene as the game begins with Alex and some Orcs.

1 scene of a girl kneading boobs.

1 solo scene with a dildo.

1 scene where Alex is being drained of mana and wyrms are suckling her boobs.

1 scene where a Draenei is threatening you and you're in stocks.

1 credits scene with 2 blood elves.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Torpedo 5 ft. dicks... never understood the trend, is it so hard to create a normal looking dick proportional to the body?
Well it's a fantasy game, fantasy doesn't follow the same rules, in a fantasy world anything is possible, plus, those are pretty big orcs, would be somewhat weird if in a fantasy world a big ass orc would have what would be a normal size dick to a human, on an orc that big it'd be a micro dick :p

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Torpedo 5 ft. dicks... never understood the trend, is it so hard to create a normal looking dick proportional to the body?
People will create what they are attracted to, I suppose. The penises aren't the only thing out of proportion. The breast size is also already beyond realistic. In the end this is a fantasy we're talking about, so anything goes.

So Joyous Reunion is completed?
I haven't read any confirmation of that. And if it has been completed, I've not been able to find it shared anywhere yet. The usual place (the 420chan thread) does not have any download links for it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wiki still refers to 0.99b as the latest version of joyous reunion.. so..
The wiki is not maintained by the dev, as far as I'm aware. So it could just be that it's not updated yet in the case that the game is actually complete.

But we're already derailing the thread here. This discussion belongs in the Joyous Reunion thread.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
But we're already derailing the thread here. This discussion belongs in the Joyous Reunion thread.
Sorry about the slight derailment, but I thought it was relevant because it's very rarely a good thing if a dev moves over to a new project before the other is complete.

mat_monkey7

Sep 11, 2017
Been wanting to play this series for a while but i'm no sure the order of the games. Could anyone fill me in?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Been wanting to play this series for a while but i'm no sure the order of the games. Could anyone fill me in?
I've personally not played the earlier games (Whorecraft), as they flat out refused to function on my computer every time I tried. But I've had no trouble with the Tails of Azeroth games.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
I've personally not played the earlier games (Whorecraft), as they flat out refused to function on my computer every time I tried. But I've had no trouble with the Tails of Azeroth games.
for some reason, I thought the earlier games were much more hotter, even if they were kinda ugly and mostly poorly animated. But yeah glitchy as fuck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes