Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Wow!

Well alot of scenes seem broken or incomplete to me, but damn this one is looking like its gonna be a really good episode.

If she fills in just the assets that she left lying around so far it will be pretty good sized by the end.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just.... dont make her turn into a cumbucket who need to fuck everything to progress -_-

give her power for wow sake !

Reactions: Zelme

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Have you played the game? The premise is that she needs to absorb cum in order to regain her power.
a nice excuse....
all i ask is as long she can have control other story. and not necessary get fuck all around for whatever excuse.
i m not against her getting fuck, not at all, but i just hope she wont just turn into a cumbucket slut who need to get fuck to progress (similar to "red hood" for exempl)

Reactions: Zelme

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
emm nope i was just asking before downloading the game... and i guess is a yes still no save function...
Oh, I thought it was a comment on the fact that it does not have a save feature, assuming you had already played it. My bad.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why no save feature? That is stupidly lazy. Makes these games practically unplayable
happened only 1 time from Auril. only 1 game have actual save option that's possible via a pole. (i forget wich game)
doesnt seems to give a shit about save option. no idea why.... maybe because he/she consider the game short enougthto do it in 1 try. or.. i dont know.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
happened only 1 time from Auril. only 1 game have actual save option that's possible via a pole. (i forget wich game)
doesnt seems to give a shit about save option. no idea why.... maybe because he/she consider the game short enougthto do it in 1 try. or.. i dont know.
Not entirely true. Ch1Ep5, Ch2Ep2, And the Ch1Ep1 remake had save functions, sort of. They never worked right with issues ranging from not utilizing multiple save slots to causing crashes. Auril also had to contract out to do those and couldn't justify the expense.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not entirely true. Ch1Ep5, Ch2Ep2, And the Ch1Ep1 remake had save functions, sort of. They never worked right with issues ranging from not utilizing multiple save slots to causing crashes. Auril also had to contract out to do those and couldn't justify the expense.
i m not very count each chapter separatly :p
but for me, only 1 game was actually working good with save. (not sure if its red hood or BiB .. i forget)

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Couldn't be either of those as neither of them had a save function. The remake was the last one to have it and that one would cause crashes.

Gxtron

Jan 24, 2018
Found on 420chan
v0.3

New scenes: Alex x orc; Jennifer x worgen; Alex x belf; Lightforged draenei solo

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
I actually do a map for a better view on the city + for find more easily scenes after meeting Jaina.
Without this', my walkthrough would be messy.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Found on 420chan
v0.3

New scenes: Alex x orc; Jennifer x worgen; Alex x belf; Lightforged draenei solo
Is the new orc scene supposed to not have dialogue yet, or am I just screwing up at extracting/downloading these?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes