Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
futa cantaint added yet?
The first scene after the dream is futa, right at the beginning of the game.

what do you expect from Auril seriously ?

every update add a small bunch of story stuff. Auril never released a big update. and his/her game are generaly pretty short and straigth to the point.

so yeah... dont get too hyped about udpate from Auril. its not the kind of dev that release huge content. it release small content after small content. nothing crazy.

a few story progress, a few sex scenes and its done. 3-4 minutes max per udpate with always the necessity to follow the walkthrougth to know wtf you are supposed to do..
Also this.

I usually play the second or third build to see if it's one i'll enjoy then wait for completion.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh wow, smallest update like milftoot lol, i think milftoon update to 0.20 i play few minutes longer

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
yeah i know but the barkeeper doesnt react to it. do i have to stand on a specific spot or am i just too retarded?
Auril's changed the triggers for this now. When you start the game, before you leave the cave go over to the left side and find a board with the orc pictures on it and interact with it, this will start that line.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
As I mentioned before, the Barkeeper seems to work differently now. At times you can interact with him at times you don't, and I can't recreate it consistently even when doing the same thing over.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
hey ..
the last uploaded file name for this game i had was same as the title
the new one was RR(ssomething...)
can u keep the file name the same ? and only change version after filename ?
so we can "track back" where the old version stored ? in which folder in our PC?
thx

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
So, with the wiki being horribly lacking, and as someone that isn't pansexual and into any and all sex acts, does anyone know which, if any, of the games/episodes may be futa centered? From what I tried, it seems like there's a single futa scene in most of them just so they could say they had it for tags and the like, and the rest is walking meat-slabs of guys or the rare lesbian scene.

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
So, with the wiki being horribly lacking, and as someone that isn't pansexual and into any and all sex acts, does anyone know which, if any, of the games/episodes may be futa centered? From what I tried, it seems like there's a single futa scene in most of them just so they could say they had it for tags and the like, and the rest is walking meat-slabs of guys or the rare lesbian scene.
From what I remember from playing, no episode is completely futa-centered. Some earlier episodes where you play as Daemia and Alyniss have more futa content (usually scenes with Alyniss), but it's never the most frequent in them, sorry.

But, judging from the comment right under yours, you can probably guess why.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes