Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
From what I remember from playing, no episode is completely futa-centered. Some earlier episodes where you play as Daemia and Alyniss have more futa content (usually scenes with Alyniss), but it's never the most frequent in them, sorry.

But, judging from the comment right under yours, you can probably guess why.
A tad late of a response (god, this week has sucked), but yeah, I suppose so. On that note, though, "ugh, fucking futa, ruining MY game" as a thought process... that exact same thought is what some people feel for straight male/female sex "ugh, fucking straight normies ruining my game". I will agree that throwing all fetishes into one game is a bad idea and just ensures everyone ends up wincing and looking away at some point, especially if they are unskippable. I truly am jealous of the pansexual mindset sometimes.
Edit: Which episodes are the ones with Daemia and Alyniss?

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
A tad late of a response (god, this week has sucked), but yeah, I suppose so. On that note, though, "ugh, fucking futa, ruining MY game" as a thought process... that exact same thought is what some people feel for straight male/female sex "ugh, fucking straight normies ruining my game". I will agree that throwing all fetishes into one game is a bad idea and just ensures everyone ends up wincing and looking away at some point, especially if they are unskippable. I truly am jealous of the pansexual mindset sometimes.
Edit: Which episodes are the ones with Daemia and Alyniss?
Look I'm not judging anyone for their preferences in life or in games. What I have a problem with is the fact that people feel the need to inform the rest of us about it if they have nothing else to add. There's a lot of critisism around the here, but most people at least try to be constructive or polite about it. Saying "I hate this game/video/comic because it has this scene/fetish/character and therefore it should be cleansed with holy fire" doesn't really bring much to the conversation. Or worse starts pages long fights that end up in threads getting locked.

Daemia is in almost every original Whorecraft episode (I think she isn't only in the second one). Alyniss starts appearing from the third one onwards and is playable in the fourth and fifth ones if I remember correctly. The originals should be on F95 in another thread and the old wiki has guides for them. Only in russian, but it's managable with google translate

Reactions: Lindazana

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019

Seems like an update soon, hopefully.

megasmallcow

Dec 12, 2018
gT9TsP2.jpg
I found another scene, but I dont think it works... The guys dick doesnt spawn. Its up on the hill near the cave past the muggers.
EDIT: Nvm, I found that if you talk to this orc AFTER the Jaina X tauren scene, he'll have a dong

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Last version I remember there being a hotkey to make everything move faster. Does anybody remember what it was?
EDIT: Nvm you just activate it by hitting the N key.

Spazmok

Aug 14, 2017
lol and ppl are paying monthly for that. Years ago she was able to provide 10 scenes per month for one-time donation.

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
She's probably got a steady job or something other and can't focus on games anymore. One scene per month is almost like non scene per month...

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017

from 420chan

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
quick question, fellows. Anyone know the order of the series for a newcomer here?
I never really try this game before when it first came out, but I'm curious ofc.
Where should I start first?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes