Unreal Engine - Completed - Rekindling of the Red - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.04] [Auril]

1. 1.00 star(s)

verygoodlewds

The most convoluted map from any of these games. Skip this worthless, steaming pile of hot garbage. Save yourself half an hour, or more, of running around a confusing map, trying to follow poorly-written, badly-translated guides on sketchy sites. This is the worst Auril game, with the worst guides, the worst design choices, and the worst fappability. Do your ding-a-ling a favor and drop this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ihatefandommemes

If you're a woownerd, make sure to check this game and it's predecors out. really fine animating, it's a game within itself with all the sluts of azeroth and it got a ton of content and "hidden" content you find if you explore the map.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

san4ez

The game is very beautiful at least, like all of this line, but it has no progress at all. The gameplay does not become more convenient, there are no fewer bugs and there is not even an elementary list of tasks. IMHO, the core of the game must be completely changed or optimized to make the game more convenient and enjoyable.
    Finally change the "next" button and make a normal inventory that will be used all, not just one tab.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Wise Naga

Was exited at first, since the premise is pretty interesting, but got disappointed. While the dev likes to make quests in which you have to run errands back and forth, in this game it gets absolutely ridiculous. Not only that, the quests themselves became less intuitive. Try to find three pages placed randomly in a big ass city! Not to mention one of the main quests, when you have to jump inside a tiny hole located in a high grass area.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

bwarf !

nope.. just nope...

tryed, i got bored as fuck.

the map is wayyyy too big and empty that make the whole game very boring because nothing happen.
    i would have prefer to see the map way smaller and more full of life and stuff like in others game like BiB, but here, its big, long and empty with only a few npcs here and there didnt moving or anything.

i get bored very very fast by the lack of things happening. The girls are basically ALL bitches that hope for jumping on dicks, more preferably the monsters dick (orc, troll, fucking overused tauren and else.) it make the game even more boring because you guess in advance : if you meet a girl, she gonna ask for a dick, if you meet a men, he gonna fuck you.

i like the concept idea of this game to put a bit more rpg stuff and making different than the older ones. but it lack alots.. it lack the fun. this one is not fun, its empty and boring.

doesnt worth a try for me, unless you want to see your char running miles and miles in a half empty ghost world until you drop on some rape fuck situation.

Auril doesnt even care to make the story, its explained straigth from the beginning.... you NEED to be a cumbucket. nothing else.

i pass. they are better games from Auril than this one. even if the concept idea is nice, alexstraza is beauty, its annoying to be a cumbucket and boring as fuck by his emptyness due to an oversized map.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

AurSol

This rating is for [v0.6b] [Auril]
    Things might change.

I held back testing this one for quite a long time but now i tough to myself that it might just be developed enough to get a good idea of the game, and yes. Pretty nice game !

Good points of this game;
    -Good looking yet not overly demanding graphics wise.
    -Nice animations and physics. (Even swimming)
    -A way to accelerate time as you go around the map. (Press N)
    -A lot of different kink creature wise. (WoW related ofc)

To watch out for;
    -Missions are kinda difficult to follow when you don't know the map, ended up going around the town several times to find some characters. Would help to have some sort of GPS/Map with current points of interests mapped on it. (Tho i might just have not found it and there's actually a way but not to my knowledge)
    -No save options, or at least i haven't found one, if you leave, you reset.

That's my small review on this one, it's a gem that is still in the rough part of it's life but can really end up interesting. Would love to see some sort of gallery added on as well to rewatch passed scenes but that's not critical to the game.