VN - Unity - Completed - Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sturmy

Great fap material, not much of a game. The art, animations and character design are insanely hot. Despite the naughtiness of the situation, the voice acting, music and lighting make the atmosphere lean more towards the comfy side, somehow? That being said, I wouldn't play if I wasn't horny (what else do you play adult games for? People are different though, so just so you know). No 5* because it's too short and lacks variety in the "gameplay", also it'd be nice to be able to turn off x-ray.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Not really a story, scenes don't seem to have any have continuity.
    Not really a game, I doubt it could even be any type of visual / kinetic novel.
    Not really a translation, since everything but the basic buttons end up JP anyway, since the Voices and lines repeat, not really necessary either.

All it is- a video player to loop and move to next clip, since the animation gets dodgy at times, that's no good either...

It's not much of anything in the end.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Not bad. Not really a game though. Quite original and beautiful design. Sound effects are good too. Can mute one twin or have both on which is interesting. Can it be considered fap material? I would say yes
  4. 3.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

Art work is nice but the game isn't a game. It's more like a short story where the words don't matter. the menu is also not translated so unless I'm missing something (which i don't think I am) you really can't make decisions. It's just a moving comic equivalent to 18 panels or 10 pages. a very meh experience. that said, if this is your thing you can still at least enjoy nice art.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Story:
    1/5 There is none

Character:
    2/5 Virtually none just repeat same lines, but they cute and their appearance fits their purpose.

Sex:
    3/5 little variety mostly just V and speed up/slow down with internal view (no toggle)

Graphics:
    3/5 Good as obvious in pics

Overall Average game with decent sex if into this type give a go be done within 25minutes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

If I didn't like this game I wouldn't want to translate it ;-)

+ beautiful visual line, the twins looks really cute and perverse at the same time especially their pugnacious facial expressions;
    + x-ray!;
    + naughty atmosphere in which the MC is "raped" by two girls;
    + sexy scenes;
    + adorable voice acting, twins sounds really sensational.

- not very extensive game mechanics;
    - the game is a bit to short.

I understand the intention of the game's author. It is simple, fast and fun game with a nice and cute shell.

If you are looking for something very ambitious, you've come to the wrong place. However, if you have half an hour of free time and you want to have some easy fun, this is a great option.

I find this game lovely.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKnight69

If your a loli fan this is a great game! Art work is amazing and its just a simple click thru movie styled vn. It is very short definitely more like a simulator but has about 9 fantastic scenes. But definitely good one to grab art is 5/5 and has internal view on whole time which does not have toggle of i believe. But still looks really good even though im usually not a fan! Hope uncensored is avaible for this it would make it even better and a proper translation.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

hedean

femdom, smalldom-largesub, reverserape, twinesct, impregnation. Its hitting the right switches for me!
    mtl is a menace tho... and fan translations are kinda confusing but doable if you follow the instructions, but all that nutting has given most site dwellers short term memory sadly...
  9. G
    1.00 star(s)

ghosty69

First of all the UI isn't translated at all (its in japanese )so going from menu to menu is confusing.Also the game is literally just clicking a button to have sex and repeat again and again.A few animations just slapped together to form an incoherent game.