[R>Writer] Share Unpaid "Relaxed" team looking for a writer

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Project:
Premise: my English is mediocre, be nice with me,
The project still has no name, I tried to make a "relaxed" team, sadly the writer gave up and now we need one more.
Here is the original post: https://f95zone.to/threads/budding-game-developer-looking-for-a-relaxed-team.37649/
The core idea of the project is building a game without rushing it and testing if we can work together. Everybody has a life, a job (hopefully) and trying to make a living with a game building it 24/7 may be not the wisest idea, try to do a short game and see if we can do something that can make an audience may be the start of a second, more ambitious, project.
In the brainstorming we opted for a Cyberpunk setting.
I don't put any limit to the creativity of the writer and the artist, just I don't like much incest nor sexual action of underage characters (to me a "loli" is a 20+ childish woman), if you are interested you should decide together what create.
We already have a vague plot, but it can be easily modified.

Developer:
Me - Coder
2D Artist, I didn't ask him if I could put his name in public, but I delayed the making of this thread for some days, but he's quite skilled

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
The first game should be free, at least at beginning (we will see if transform the project in something else later) after a while we will see if open a patreon and share the revenue.

Work commitment:
Long term, "relaxed", long term, therefore part-time.
10-15 hours per week if you can, if you cannot even less BUT you should be interested in working anyway in the project, even if you don't do anything for days.
The rhythm is already slow, dropping out it is not nice, if you are not interested in a long partnership, please, don't answer.

Preferred method of contact:
This forum, at beginning, than we will see which software is better for us.

Job Description:
Writer, brainstorm the plot with the other member of the team and eventually even the design of the game, design the characters, writing the scenes etc.

Additional comments:
The artist likes, as fetish, NTR, corruption, female protag games.
We are open to the writer input.
Please, the writer even if is an amateur should be proficient in English and should like write erotic stuff and should already have make some fiction by himself. It's ok to be amateurish, but writing require effort and who propose himself should already know what does it mean write a story, characters and dialogs.

D

Deleted member 396348

Project:
Premise: my English is mediocre, be nice with me,
The project still has no name, I tried to make a "relaxed" team, sadly the writer gave up and now we need one more.
Here is the original post: https://f95zone.to/threads/budding-game-developer-looking-for-a-relaxed-team.37649/
The core idea of the project is building a game without rushing it and testing if we can work together. Everybody has a life, a job (hopefully) and trying to make a living with a game building it 24/7 may be not the wisest idea, try to do a short game and see if we can do something that can make an audience may be the start of a second, more ambitious, project.
In the brainstorming we opted for a Cyberpunk setting.
I don't put any limit to the creativity of the writer and the artist, just I don't like much incest nor sexual action of underage characters (to me a "loli" is a 20+ childish woman), if you are interested you should decide together what create.
We already have a vague plot, but it can be easily modified.

Developer:
Me - Coder
2D Artist, I didn't ask him if I could put his name in public, but I delayed the making of this thread for some days, but he's quite skilled

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
The first game should be free, at least at beginning (we will see if transform the project in something else later) after a while we will see if open a patreon and share the revenue.

Work commitment:
Long term, "relaxed", long term, therefore part-time.
10-15 hours per week if you can, if you cannot even less BUT you should be interested in working anyway in the project, even if you don't do anything for days.
The rhythm is already slow, dropping out it is not nice, if you are not interested in a long partnership, please, don't answer.

Preferred method of contact:
This forum, at beginning, than we will see which software is better for us.

Job Description:
Writer, brainstorm the plot with the other member of the team and eventually even the design of the game, design the characters, writing the scenes etc.

Additional comments:
The artist likes, as fetish, NTR, corruption, female protag games.
We are open to the writer input.
Please, the writer even if is an amateur should be proficient in English and should like write erotic stuff and should already have make some fiction by himself. It's ok to be amateurish, but writing require effort and who propose himself should already know what does it mean write a story, characters and dialogs.
Hey im a writer thinking of making a game with a female protagonist, with huge ntr elements because i love that kind of stuff. Your post seemed like the perfect fit for my ideas, i already have a pretty good concept. PM me and lets have fun making this game!

Reactions: tomcire

reyalex316

Oct 9, 2019
Hey, if the post is still open I would also like to apply! I'm an amateur writer with only a couple of short stories published in newspaper and I've always wanted to make games!
I don't have any preferred fetish in terms of writing, I can go all fluffy or -in contrast- to the darkest places of humanity :)

Also, while I'm not a native speaker of the language, I feel pretty confident in my skills.

Hope to hear back from you,
Cheers!