VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Reload [Ep.4 Alpha] [LionGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Harem Trooper

The game is now abandoned. It had his appeal and also potential....
    However, after revisting the game, the posts in this thread and seeing what the dev. wanted I realised I was in the wrong.

Game is still advertised by the dev as a Harem main focus while everything else is optional. However, the game was and is still a NTR focused game.
    How can this be ? Because the Dev has a completely different definition of these genres.
    So if you like Harem or Romance you better skip this one since it was even implimented and never will be.

If you like NTR then you can at least enjoy the game for 10-15 min but dont expect much.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

I'm primarily writing this review because I think 2.5 stars is too low a score for this game. 3.5 maybe but 2.5 is just unfair. First of all, every female character is incredibly hot. This is a major plus. While there are certainly typos and grammatical mistakes, it's not egregious considering the game dev probably isn't a native English speaker/writer. All in all, there's a lot of potential here and I think the current score (which almost deterred me from even trying the game) is far too low.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ceesko

The models are nice in this game and has multiple options and path for different playstyles :Alpha or a beta. The only problem is the dev cannot make up his mind on what kind of game he wants to make. There are some grammer and spelling mistakes as well.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

TheAverageForumUser

Reload episode 4 review
    Downloaded this game for the renders which was good , most of the renders are still images with no facial expressions , but there are lots of variety in female models which I liked personally ( 1 star ) . Lots of fake choices which doesn't seem to matter like choice to take a cab or subway train no matter what you choose you take a cab and the time where you are with your girlfriend in dressing room no choice to tell whether you liked it or not and no matter what dress you choose she likes it and there are only few of the many choices which doesn't make sense in this game. I am disappointed with the story which doesn't make much sense due to the poorly written dialogues with no freedom of choices like you have a father friend / uncle who doesn't listen to you when you wanna explain your absence from doing your work and in the next scene you are thinking how you have a great uncle and a co worker / love interest who spiked your drinks with sleeping pills and no choice to get angry at her or ask her to apologies for it . And there is no difference in text font or quote to differentiate MC thinking from the normal dialogues and the English in this game makes it hard to like this game . The romance in the game is almost non existent as it seems most if not all love interest are already in a relationship and we can't avoid it more like skip it if you don't wanna see and there are some voyeurism where are you are forced to watch with no option to skip . And a main character who is a pervert who peeks others on showers and when they sleep and beta male who doesn't stand up to himself .for an instance where you are forced to watch your cousin web cam in which she forgets to close it and undresses to half nude instead of helping her and close her web cam you enjoy with others as a beta pervert .
    As a whole this game if it weren't for the renders and models , I would have given it 1 star , it was a big waste of time playing this game with no meaningful choices and a story as This is as bad as it gets
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

I played non NTR route / romance route of episode 4 .
    Let's start with pros of the game -
    Renders are not great but it's okay as some of the models are nice .

And moving on to cons -
    Main character who is a complete doormat for the whole game for eg . One Love interest in the game drugs you for her job and when you confront her why she did that , she treats you as a loser and you just stand there doing nothing .
    And most of the choices in the game are simply worst , it doesn't matter what you choose you get the same dialogue and scenes .
    And the game definitely need a proofreader for the engrish language and some dialogues still in other languages . And the dialogues and writing is poor.
    And the sex scenes playing romance route are more of a voyeur and dream kind than with Main character romance . Most importantly voyeur scenes are nicely done when compared to scenes with Main character .
    On summary if you are not into a doormat MC and poor story with inconsistent writing it would be better to avoid this game .
  6. 1.00 star(s)

RancerSama

A horrendous game from the graphics to the absurdity of its history can understand that there are people who like to have their partner raped haha but not such an absurd mixture of harem, ntr and romance all together I do not even know what to think about this thing.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

michael1984

This game has some nice loooking characters

But the story is trying to merge a NTR and a harem and romance path into one game .... It just doesnt work

And the mc is like the biggest beta weak mc in history almost

The dev would be better of sticking to one path and go from there

The main Li are all either bitchy or already tainted with being with other guys

So yeah its mostly a game for either NTR fans or people who are into Swinging
  8. 1.00 star(s)

wolves9207

the game is near incomprehensible and / or nonsensical, needs a team of writers, editors, translators and proofreaders as soon as possible. what is released should be an internal beta for testing and never see the light of day.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4224232

Awful in so many ways, just my opinion ofc. The game's flow is as smooth as the dev's english and renders are underwhelming. This is going to need significantly more than spelling and grammar and logic check to bring it up to a reasonable standard.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

shadowknave

I had a brain spasm trying to understand the dialogues. I gave up on the story in the end, wanted to look through the renders. Then suddenly an " interactive " part started. Hesus christo. Why the f? Feels like the dev is practicing his skills, not really a game here. To the dev/ devs : good luck in your future projects. This one is just a hot mess.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Mwanted

The renders are fantastic and the fact that the characters react dinamically to the player choices is really appreciated (yeah, the cheating bits that some people cry about is one of the best parts, I'm tired of the usual games where the female characters have a chastity belt that opens only for the MC).
    For the author: Keep up the good job and keep the game varied like what you started with, ignore the haters and go free with your creativity, and keep the story and characters interesting and believable. GL
  12. 4.00 star(s)

The Sailor Man

First: have knowledge how in some disxuxion with your MC if you change the name will apear the default name. the animatiomon ned some more improvmnent, the lop is something weird in some stage . i tell about the blow job in the finale sex scene with Katia. But in another word good job dev , i like you game and i want to see howw yuu can handle all this stuff. So becauxe of some wrong stuff ( game working ) 9 from 10
  13. 1.00 star(s)

EZ8lt

A well deserved 1 star for a game that has mediocre looks, garbage storytelling, shitty mechanics, deceitful main premise, engrish, and a developer that desperately clings to the false statement, that this works out well. No, it doesn't.

Make yourself a favor and save your time by not playing this. I could of course write a much more detailed analysis of all the points this game goes wrong (pretty much everywhere), but that would be an essay and even a bigger waste of time then playing the game.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

chipsiup

I gave the game a fair try, after seeing most of the reviews seemingly complaining about the NTR in the game. But honestly, it's just not very good. Even if you enjoy NTR, I don't think you'll have much enjoyment from this game.

It's just not great, and a lot of it has to do with the poor writing. The grammatical errors and spellings is one thing, but there's just a lot of poor pacing and set-up. Half the time we just have characters showing up and we're not really given much introduction, leaving me wondering who that person is. It doesn't help that the writer sometimes changes the names of characters (one girl seems to switch between Anna and Anya repeatedly).

Take for instance, the very start of the game, the MC is having drinks with his friend, and the friend asked how things were going with his girlfriend, who in this conversation was named "Tanya". But it turns out his girlfriend isn't named Tanya, her name is Christina. So when the immediate next scene happened and Christina gives the MC a phone call, I have no context on who this girl is, why she's wearing a Japanese school girl outfit, and why are they doing a sexy photoshoot in a school classroom. And then it turns out after that the whole sexy schoolgirl fuck was a dream sequence, but it's not even clear if the phone call portion was part of the dream too, or is there actually a photoshoot that's suppose to happen?

Just... nothing flows correctly, it doesn't make much sense, and overall it feels as if the something was lost in translation. I don't know if this was MTL but it FEELS like it.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Maestro91

Ep. 2 Elite

Not good as it is now.

- Coding issues

- Superficial choices

- Poorly done renders (though decent models and assets)

- Loads of spelling- and sentence structure errors

- Generally poor story but not the worst I've seen

1)Get a good editor and possibly a good writer that knows about writing for VNs

2)Patiently try to work on your daz skills cause they could/should frankly be better (again though, great choice in models and assets)

3) Please check coding before releases and/or get beta testers
  16. 2.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

I want to give you a higher score, but there are tons of dialog, grammar and English errors. Also, there is a moment where Steve's name is misspelled as Stive.
    You got a good idea on your hands, but, before you move forward with more chapters, reach out to an editor and get cracking on repairing some of that dialog, first.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this is:

Pros:
    + Nice Graphics
    + Characters are Nice
    + Hot Scenes
    + Good Playing time
    + No Grinding

Cons:
    - Language Problems
    - Error on Info Screen (Russian)

Conclusion:
    Very Good Start that tells you alot about where the story is going, also there are a lot of Hot scenes at the Beginning of the story,which tells the player that this could be a fast paced game in the future with no bullshit.
    Although there where quite a few spelling errors in the Game, and name errors (Stive?) you know what you where trying to say.
    Graphics are Good,Story is Nice, hope the Dev continues.
    Overall:
    A Hot Story, Great scenes.... and as soon as you get somebody out there to check the Spelling & Phrases you will have something going here.
    Definitely worth the Download.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

The idea of the plot is really nice. But the game does have still a lot of language problems in the English version. Often the names of the characters change or sound strange in English. The dialogs have many gramatical mistakes. Sometimes Russian texts show up in the right upper corner. The images look nice, not the best but it is enough to make it a good game. Keep on making the game better, the potential to become a great game is there...
  19. 4.00 star(s)

originalspam

So, the english definitely needs work, but to be honest, that can be fixed down the road. If you're not a native english speaker, then make the game to the best of your ability in your native tongue, and people will help with the translations down the road. If not, let me know, I'll see if I can help.

Models are good, so nice to see different models than the typical Ren'Py girls (although, they're hot enough so that ain't really a complaint).

The only real issues I can see right off the bat is your pacing/storytelling. We don't need a novel, but a little more depth to the story and a good pacing to it will keep this from just being straight fappy time material. (Again, that's like 90% of this site, so....is that really a complaint?)

Considering you're taking the time and effort to do this, I say kudos, keep it up. Also, drop the incest tag if you're on Patreon...I think they're hardcore about that stuff nowadays.