VN - Ren'Py - Reload My Empty Heart [v0.2] [InjectLifeOnline]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Crowangel

The Idea of the story at hand is one that would have made a great visual novel.. HOWEVER.. the writing, the translation understanding, the characters, the mc, and so many more issues in this title are Terrible...
    I've tried really hard to engross myself into this title but I found absolutly nothing to keep my interest and so much to grind your teeth on in annoyance..
    The title needs to go back to the drawing board.. get a team member with english understanding but not just understanding of a translated word but also how those words should be placed in actual dialogue..
    Characters are uninteresting and the only remotly interesting character acts like a really bad rip off of Luna from DeLuca's... with a serious case of 'i put my makeup on in the dark this morning'..
    Rewrite.. Redesign.. and then Resubmit..
  2. 2.00 star(s)

HentaiKami

While premise is pretty decent and character models are nice, the game doesn't really deserve more than 2 stars. The story is quite nonsensical and not really cohesive. Plot and character development move forward way too fast. With more reasonable pacing and improving the weak parts of the story this could get even 3 stars.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

burbero

Although the first episode had bad renders, the second episode was much better. There are some inconsistencies in the story but overall it wasn't bad. I must say I enjoyed it.
    But Kelly is acting too annoying and arrogant, she should be a little calm.