Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Yeahhh an upd. happy happy happy good start in this weekend, first Dungeons 3 with all DLC´s for nearly nothing and now that to :love:. With an upd from WVM that was only superb then! Ohhh I hope at saturday then :giggle:.

Reactions: Zivairs

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Nessa gives me some serious Karrin Murphy vibes. Not the drab boring, irritating one from the early books but the kicking ass & taking names kind of Murph that went all Evil Dead on a chlorofiend.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4] [Kyois]

Original Size: 1.13 GB
Compressed Size: 332 MB

Win/Linux: - - - - - :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I remember the day this was added to the site. And yet I've never once actually downloaded it.
Maybe I should. After all, not many series keep such a high star rating as long as this one has.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Think you'll ever combine the pre-qual and Christmas adds to the game itself? Some decent lore in there especially the Christmas one?

• Thinking Face

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Think you'll ever combine the pre-qual and Christmas adds to the game itself? Some decent lore in there especially the Christmas one?
The VN is in 720, and the Short-Stories were in 1080, so adding those SS would make the VN look off. But I was given help with the Coding of Images, so I can add those into the Main VN now. Once I get my PC, I’ll do it. I just don’t want anyone to cry at the Size of it now. lol

This update was leaked before I could get the Fixes out…

Reactions: Wildbill5150

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Reluctant Archon Chapter.Four.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes