Seeking Reluctant Corruption/Enslavement?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I'm looking for a male domination game where the female is enslaved/corrupted reluctantly. IE she knows what's going on, doesn't like it, tries to resist it, etc. Basically I want to avoid the "she's so naive she doesn't know he wants her!" trope that happens to appear in a lot of Japanese games. I was just playing "No Haven," and I absolutely loved the training/slavery there, but it's far too quick and not really involved/deep. The darker the better, meaning forced prostitution, slavery, etc (not so much gore though). I prefer female protagonists, but male protag isn't a deal breaker. I don't mind if TF appears in the game as long as I can avoid it (For example Girl Life has a TF start, but you can simply choose to start as female and avoid all that.) Thanks for any recommendations!

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
I just finished playing The Lawyer and its a female protaganist. Lots of rape though and humiliation and enslavement, but not really corrupt perse. I just did a quick run through of the game yesterday and it was really really dark and couldn't go back and try another path. But it doesn't give you many choices and I will say 95% of the choices you make still leads to some sort of rape or humiliation. Anyway, its still on my mind and its still dark.

The other game that I like that is less dark, but more corruption type is The Tyrant. Not completed yet, but the developer is starting to work on it again. The current version is very playable. There is some grind to the game. But you do play as a male protaganist.

The Personal Assistant is also another male protaganist game that turns a naive girl into a sex slave. The developer is coming out with a dark path for his patrons soon. The corrupt path is the only one available as of today. But she does resist a lot, so even if she is naive, she also knows she is stuck in a bad situation. There is a grind to that game to, but it has a tip/hint guide in the game, so it should help a bit.

I hear there is a game called Good Girl Gone Bad with a female protaganist that corrupts/forces others (females) to have threesomes with males and herself. I haven't tried it yet, but maybe that would be good too?

Anyway, most of my recommendations involve male protaganist. Good luck.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, I'll check out The Lawyer for sure. I'm not usually into VNs, but its worth a shot. (Usually too much bad writing coupled with far too much exposition)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just finished playing The Lawyer and its a female protaganist. Lots of rape though and humiliation and enslavement, but not really corrupt perse. I just did a quick run through of the game yesterday and it was really really dark and couldn't go back and try another path. But it doesn't give you many choices and I will say 95% of the choices you make still leads to some sort of rape or humiliation. Anyway, its still on my mind and its still dark.

The other game that I like that is less dark, but more corruption type is The Tyrant. Not completed yet, but the developer is starting to work on it again. The current version is very playable. There is some grind to the game. But you do play as a male protaganist.

The Personal Assistant is also another male protaganist game that turns a naive girl into a sex slave. The developer is coming out with a dark path for his patrons soon. The corrupt path is the only one available as of today. But she does resist a lot, so even if she is naive, she also knows she is stuck in a bad situation. There is a grind to that game to, but it has a tip/hint guide in the game, so it should help a bit.

I hear there is a game called Good Girl Gone Bad with a female protaganist that corrupts/forces others (females) to have threesomes with males and herself. I haven't tried it yet, but maybe that would be good too?

Anyway, most of my recommendations involve male protaganist. Good luck.

Good Girl Gone Bad is pretty great. There are SEVERAL paths....good girl, loyal to her man...good girl, loyal to a different man...crazy, evil, causes problems girl...slutty girl... blackmailed girl... all kinda of paths..straight or lesbo...plenty of save slots to keep up with several different paths at once...
I played it from pretty near the beginning, up until the last updates. I'm pretty sure it was completed...unless the dev decided to go back and add some things again...but there are plenty of different endings already.
So, you have tons of control over what happens to the female protagonist.