Identify Remember the details, but not the name.

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
There was a game I found (originally on Itch.io... not sure if it even had a thread here, if I'm being honest) that I remember the details of but I can't, for the life of me, remember the name. Unfortunately a lot of it is fairly generic, except for some specific points.

Setting: A private school (high school, Japanese)
Rough Outline: MC returns to home after being away for a long time and attends school, where he reunites with a childhood friends and a bunch of others.
Mechanics: There was a feature where, at certain points during the story, you could change your perspective to view scenes from other characters view. I remember specifically this happening one time when the MC is being chased by everyone in the school for answers because he was walking with the school's primadonna (a childhood friend).

Scenes I remember:
- The aforementioned scene change scene. MC is being chased by basically half the school because they want answers. His best guy friend pulls him into a classroom to hide him. You get the choice of viewing other character's perspective of events at the top of the screen.

- There are various scenes in and around the School Store. Including a scene where one of the main girls is waiting in line for... I want to say chocolate-covered strawberries OR the school store's ramen (because there is a competition or contest going on). I know ramen plays a part in it, because the Store Clerk (who may not be entirely human?) always buys weird things and their stock is a mess, so there is a scene where the MC helps in the school store. Store Clerk basically runs the school store by herself for her mother, or something like that?

- There is a scene at a festival, where a teacher meets with the students and gets or has a corndog and/or takoyaki. I remember festival stalls. I remember takoyaki coming up in the scene somewhere (maybe not the teacher part). I remember talk of corndogs/hot-dogs-on-a-stick. Maybe it was Ikayaki? (Fried-Squid-on-a-stick)

- I remember a barbecue being held by the dorm that the MC was staying in (it was a mixed dorm, boys on the first floor, girls on the second) and the MC going in/leaving to help one of the girls with food or something like that?

- I remember a scene in the MCs bedroom where his female childhood friend stays the night, despite her brother (the MC's male friend) being just down the hall from them.

- I want to say that the MC was made a member of the Student Council or was involved with the Student Council or Disciplinary Committee? Like the female childhood friend was President or or a Disciplinarian or something.

I think there were, like, 11 or 13 chapters? When I played it last. The MC might have been blonde? Might not have been though... Family issues got discussed a bit, I believe. MC's name might have changed and something happened with one (or both) their parents?

That's... about as much as I can remember... and a lot of it is unfortunately a bit generic. Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about.