Identify Remember title

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
I am trying to remember a game I couldn't play a year ago due to pc specs.
It has a theme similar to Claire's quest, its definitely female protagonist.
MC goes to varsity on 1st day at which she has to ride a bus on a map that's similar to RPGM style. (unavoidable tutorial)
I cant remember if she was a teacher or a student, but something paranormal happened, she had to see the principal/boss who was a male who seemed to have lewd intentions about the whole situation.
On the second day she went to the hospital in town using the bus at the bus stop which is located on the right side her house. On this day day she was accompanied by her boyfriend, my memory fails from this point onwards, but I do remember on this day meeting a stranger on the road who seems to have something to do with her developing illness. unfortunately my pc crashed at this point.
Any ideas which title this might be I would appreciate it.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
I am trying to remember a game I couldn't play a year ago due to pc specs.
It has a theme similar to Claire's quest, its definitely female protagonist.
MC goes to varsity on 1st day at which she has to ride a bus on a map that's similar to RPGM style. (unavoidable tutorial)
I cant remember if she was a teacher or a student, but something paranormal happened, she had to see the principal/boss who was a male who seemed to have lewd intentions about the whole situation.
On the second day she went to the hospital in town using the bus at the bus stop which is located on the right side her house. On this day day she was accompanied by her boyfriend, my memory fails from this point onwards, but I do remember on this day meeting a stranger on the road who seems to have something to do with her developing illness. unfortunately my pc crashed at this point.
Any ideas which title this might be I would appreciate it.
Stumbled upon the game.
"The Fall of Juliet" was the title I was looking for.