VN Ren'Py Reminiscence Preview

dustypug

Feb 28, 2022
Hi all,

Foremost, let me introduce myself. I have no experience in programming, story-building, animation or mostly anything VN building.

Yet, I decided to challenge myself and build a VN with a decent story after playing a few here. Why? Mostly because I am bored and wanted to have a new hobby.

The game will be 2 chapters long, the first chapter is basically an extended intro that sets up the storyline for chapter 2. Chapter 1 will be very kinetic and I plan on adding more "gameplay" starting chapter 2, what kind is to be decided later. I do have the whole story prepared, how it is delivered is what has not been decided yet.

It'll be a more story focused story, I do want to add plenty of lewd scenes as long as it does not interrupt the story too much. There won't be many women as I want each of them to have their own story and role in helping the MC in chapter 2.

Expect a first release sometimes in July and will be released on F95 exclusively without any crowd-funding for now. (or ever, dunno)
  • No unusual fetish
  • No long dragged out conversations
  • Animated lewd scenes
  • No LI who looks preteen
  • The game will have many of the bad tropes but handled differently (I think) than most games (Incest, dead father, amnesia, evil mom)
  • No visual direct NTR
I am currently limited in my VRAM so I do have some limitations. I hope to upgrade my graphic card soon so I can have better renders one day.

You can ask questions here if you want.

Preview (Girls don't look particularly pretty and made-up because of the scenarios)

19.jpg
145.jpg
00302.jpg
00129.jpg
00033.jpg

Last edited: