[R>Writer] Share (remove plz)Looking for script writers for a game with a mature woman as the main character

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Project:
A visual novel game with a divorced woman with three kids as the main character.

Developer:
I was responsible for the main script idea and all visual parts.(Static images and animations. Blender_Cycles)
Another person is responsible for the procedure and part of the plot.

Looking for:
-Looking for a writer.

Employment Type:
-Revenue share

Work commitment:
-Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
-PM first, then we can move on to Discord. My Discord: Doggy#1882

Genre
-Incest,Lesbian,Blackmail and etc.

Job Description:
I had the basic story structure and idea. Most of the content of version 1 is currently completed. Your job is to complete each story with descriptions of the characters' dialogue and heart activities and action details. The amount of text will be large and will rely entirely on story content and renderings to engage the player.
You need to have a good level of English and know enough about western culture, preferably someone who lives in Europe or North America.
Preferably writer with previous experience in visual novel game scripts.

My rendering level is at the above middle level in the whole community. I've done some fanarts for some games before.
Other details can be found by contacting me at Discord.

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
That's a bold statement. Got any sample art to back that claim up?
Kind of hilarious someone would be arrogant enough to say that without posting literally anything to back it, and what they do have isn't even close to 'at the top level'.

mai_feet_by_l18279153554_de8htiz-fullview.jpg 86104625_p0_master1200.jpg

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
My rendering level is at the top level in the whole community. I've done some fanarts for some games before.
Other details can be found by contacting me at Discord.
I'm also curious to see how good the top-level rendering is, I hope it won't let me down like seeing your DeviantArt page.

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
I'm also curious to see how good the top-level rendering is, I hope it won't let me down like seeing your DeviantArt page.
Sorry, I can't, because the recent work is all about this game, which is confidential.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It's very kind of you to found the earliest thing I posted to prove
It's the only thing you have posted. You're sitting here claiming that you're 'at the top' of the community, and yet what do you have to show? Nothing.

Put up or shut up. It's really not that difficult.

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Just show them your other renders that you did. No confidential anymore.
No, they're not writer. Tell me how I can delete this post. I don't really want these so-called developers to bother me.

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
No, they're not writer. Tell me how I can delete this post. I don't really want these so-called developers to bother me.
Such a simple, perfectly justified request, and it's already made you crumble. Bud, if that's how you're gonna be, you have no chance of developing a game.