Identify Removed game?

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi there was a game in the latest updates page less than 24hrs ago that appears to be removed it was version .1 it was a incest/loli game it no longer shows up on latest updates or when searching by tag if anyone could give me the name it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Hi there was a game in the latest updates page less than 24hrs ago that appears to be removed it was version .1 it was a incest/loli game it no longer shows up on latest updates or when searching by tag if anyone could give me the name it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Check your viewing history is your best bet, it should show the name of the game. Its ctrl-H.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ya looks like that game was removed, I'm guessing due to Rule 7. I hope the game can be brought back, Royal Games just needs to get rid of the loli characters - I skip that content anyway, it's all about Lucy!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
But if there is explicit lolis content on this website and Rule 7 does not apply to them. But what a stupid rule.
If there's explicit loli content then Rule 7 DOES apply to them. That's literally what the rule is for.

Are you saying you'd wish Rule 7 didn't exist because you want child content on the site?

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a thread or list to see all removed games ? The also removed The Guardian and i think many more i did like but i cant remember all of them. I put them on WATCH but you dont get notified if the get deleted.

Reactions: privatejack