RPGM - Completed - Ren the Summoner and the Erotic Dungeon [Final] [藤札]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

Ren the Summoner, the game where you became Aqua. But only cast Perso- I mean summon her inner beast. :devilish:, cringe but yeah.

1. The game felt like there's no lore.
    - Yes, I know that there is a lore, but when I play it, I forgot halfway what is the lore, I reremember it again after beating the antagonist. (aka "best summoner")

2. Wack Turn-combat System.
    - The fights are pretty boring, and I don't get why we can't capture stronger beast, like it's stronger right?
    - Weak enemies, but STRONG AF BOSSES.
    - Not only that, the auto-combat system SUCKS.

3. Ren the Airhead.
    - yeah she's an airhead.

4. Low Quality H-Scenes.
    - Not like it matters, but it hurts my heart. Some of the H-Scenes are low quality.

5. Hard to Level Up
    - It's easy to defeat the enemies, but it took almost 3 times of revisiting the dungeon to level up few times.

Although these are the ones that made me usually give it bad ratings, the only thing that I enjoy is Ren being an airhead while being raped. Her H-scenes didn't turn me on, but I'm laughing for how much of an airhead Ren is.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Real meh. Serious lack of snu snu. Aside from some funny dialogue aint much to look for. Art is alright. If you download and try being a moron by wasting time by not playing easy slap yourself. Final boss is a pain. Can't think off much else to say about this
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TH4n4t05

I played the game to its end and overall I think it deserves sowhere around 3 stars.

Pros:
    It has a few funny moments
    You do not need to loose to see the CG

Cons:
    It has not much of CG scenes
    The art is mediocre at best
    It is grind heavy if you play on normal, or want to get the good gear

Would rate it 2 Stars, the best I can do is 3.
    Not a great game, not really a good one... So mediocre 3 Stars?

You can play it if you are bored, but there are better ones out there.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Tentacle-san

Despite the hefty 1GB for a RPGmaker game, it's quite light on total content. H-scenes generally feature on lewd teasing attacks, milking, external rubbing etc. Not too much penetration.

Before starting the game, please decide whether or not you want to grind for a game, or just CG hunt. There isn't a toggle to switch between modes and normal mode is extremely grindy.

Pros:
    -Kinda Funny
    -Fully translated

Cons:
    -Exp is not shown
    -Light on H-content
    -Grindy on normal mode