Others - Completed - Renalith Saga [v1.02] [CHERIS SOFT]

1. 3.00 star(s)

bruhman800

It's a okay time waster. the combat is grindy and the game gives you the illusion of free will, i expected a shimobashira type of game but it's very linear with quite a few forced scenes. If you're fine with that you'll enjoy it, at least the art is good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Weatherholt

Rating it two stars because of virgin tag, but forced virginity loss basically right out of the prologue.

Combat's boring and uninspired. Moving on the map is terrible; one square at a time. You must click on each one individually instead of clicking a few ahead and dealing with random encounters or whatever else happens inbetween.

The game just...feels choppy. Reminds me of games like Rance 1 and not in a good way. The UI sucks and items don't ALWAYS tell you what they do before you actually use them. Caused me to use a healing item without me wanting to do it.

No autosaving and you need a special item to save in the middle of a dungeon. Granted, you're given plenty OF these items, but this game was made in 2019. Just because you want to give the game the feeling of being old doesn't mean you should give it all of the terrible mechanics that came from older games.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Anon2298

Is an RPG that has no right to be an RPG, its lineal, there are a ton of forced events and the combat is just there. Summarizing each element of the game:
    • Visually is really good, the characters design are great as well as the sex scenes.
    • GUI is a mix bag, it feels like a classic (almost 90s) eroge which makes it kinda ugly but its serviceable.
    • Gameplay only exist for combat, which is just a turn base game without something new on it. For sex scenes the gameplay doesn't exist.
    • Is plague with forced sex scenes and scenarios.
    Overall is just another game were you just collect CGs, but bigger, adding nothing to the formula, that is why I give it three stars, because is nothing special but has more quality and content than other games that do the same.