Render Opinion

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
Hello!

I wanted to have opinion about character render that I did ! Is something wrong with them ? Do you like them ? Should I change something ?

Thanks in advance !

Testouille.png yess.png

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Guy looks good.

Girl could use some more meat on her upper arms (they're currently skinnier than her forearms!).

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Girl looks okay but is her hand clipping through her shirt LOL?

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
It's nice but I would advise you to make some color corrections on the images, like increase the saturation a bit, there's that clipping on her hand and i think that the boobs are too far from each other, but that's a matter of opinion.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not much to say about the render since it's just the characters and not the full scene, but regarding the characters:
The girl looks okay, clipping has been mentioned, the haircap is visible (did you try to fix some black lines?), also try to customize her a bit, currently she looks like miss 0815 from game xy, or more specific, she looks quite generic.
Guy looks okay, of course it depends on which archetype you want to achieve with the look, and of course you don't see many guys in these type of games anyway...
He could've used a few more iterations, but I guess these aren't final render anyways.

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
These are the first renders and my first renders ever that's why I asked for advice, I'll try to custom her a bit more, for the clipping part I just made a pose to not render a sticky character x) It wont be on final renders obviously. Thanks for the advice guys ! Another question, Is there a big difference between 60 and 30 fps animation ? Is it worth it to do longer render for the 60fps?

Edit : Thanks to you guys I saw that my renders (especially for the woman) were actually insanely bad, here is the updated version of her. Does anything seem bad to you ? Should I try to make her more special ? (She's a teacher kinda random) Testouille Bis.png

Last edited:

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
Really had issue with this one, tell me how does it looks to you ! Any issue ? Do you like her ? Too simple ? Too fancy ? Your opinion really matters to me !:) Seania first final render.png

Aug 3, 2020
Really had issue with this one, tell me how does it looks to you ! Any issue ? Do you like her ? Too simple ? Too fancy ? Your opinion really matters to me !:)
Her belly/midsection is too skinny. You can still give her the hourglass figure, but make it less pronouced as its distracting from how pretty she otherwise is.