Render question.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Hi people,

I like to mess around a bit in Cinema 4D/Bodypaint 3D, throw in some Photoshop to render some stuff. Right now I'm trying to model a woman (And then allow for posing/easy modification via Xpresso)
If you're curious why, it's because I'm interested in having my own model instead of the now more standard Daz 3D meshes. If any game maker would then be interested to do anything with my creation, that can surely be discussed, I'd love to see my creation back in somebody elses creation. Anyway, that's why.

My question is not so much about what to do or how to get it done, that's where I've got my experience. My question is:
1A. Are we allowed to post just renders?
1B. Are we allowed to start a WIP (Work in Progress) thread?
1C. If A and/or B are yes, where? If no, can someone tell me why not?

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply TCMS!
1A - Awesome, thanks!

1B - I updated my post for clarification. I'd like to just show model progress, new poses, clothing and such, to get opinions/tips (and if I'm really lucky) interest on it. I don't know enough about gamedesign to then take it anywhere, but I'd be open to share my model with someone that can find a place for it somewhere in one of their creations. And if nothing else, I will hopefully at least have some beautiful HD renders and a bit more experience under my belt through this process.

1C - Fair enough, I get that! Thanks for moving the thread, didn't know where exactly it belonged. Sorry for causing you extra work.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Reactions: M$hot

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Awesome, in that case, I'm going to get to work, since I'm not working on a game but merely a character/scene, I won't start my thread at 0.01.

Since you're a mod, if you want to declutter, I've got my answers so feel free to lock/hide/delete this thread if it makes it easier for you. And thanks again for your swift response!