Render-state . to

Cromedome

Feb 27, 2018
I just came across a site called "https :// render- state. to/". Does anyone know if it's alright to download and use the assets for commercial use? I am planning on making a Visual novel and it has a lot of assets for use in daz studio. Mainly genesis 8 there are also some sets too.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
no it's a pirate site. should be obvious to anyone but apparently not
Oh, it's why there's a link to a store page in top of the links to directly download the asset without having to pay form the said store page ?

Cromedome

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, I'll just have to save up to get the assets that I need. I just wanted to ask a pirate community what their thoughts were on pirated assets.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question, I'll just have to save up to get the assets that I need. I just wanted to ask a pirate community what their thoughts were on pirated assets.
If you're truly concerned, either don't do it or seek legal advice before you do. There are developers on here who are not concerned and have made content with pirated content (whether assets or stories or artwork etc etc etc). Very few, in the grand scheme of things, get caught. The decision is completely yours on what you want and should do, and whether you want to assume what risk their may be in doing so.

Reactions: Cromedome