Daz Render-State

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hey,
does anyone know if something changed.
It seems i can't download. Not sure if it's my browser. Some assets aren't here so i am looking for some other site.

Thx

RRGDev

Apr 24, 2023
I found the same problem and searched around until I landed on which has almost all the same content, is updated frequently, and has direct links to the download sites without the URL shortener and 10 second timer. PS: I think the English translation button is broken, but it still works if you press it once and refresh the page.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I found the same problem and searched around until I landed on which has almost all the same content, is updated frequently, and has direct links to the download sites without the URL shortener and 10 second timer. PS: I think the English translation button is broken, but it still works if you press it once and refresh the page.
Huh.

1717874910124.png

Was aware of the site, but never downloaded anything from it.

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks for that, I didn't know this one. As for the URL shortener, it is indeed annoying. So much so, in fact, that I made my own script to bypass it. If you want to use it, just install Tampermonkey (browser extension), click on it while on render-state, click create script and paste this code:

JavaScript:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Intercept and Decode Base64 Links
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      1.0
// @description  Intercept clicks on base64-encoded links and decode them
// @author       Revolving Mania
// @match        https://render-state.to/*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';

// Function to decode base64 string
    function decodeBase64(base64) {
        return decodeURIComponent(atob(base64).split('').map(function(c) {
            return '%' + ('00' + c.charCodeAt(0).toString(16)).slice(-2);
        }).join(''));
    }

// Function to handle click events on links
    function handleClick(event) {
        // Get the clicked element
        let element = event.target;
        // Traverse up to the nearest anchor tag if the clicked element is not an anchor
        while (element && element.tagName !== 'A') {
            element = element.parentNode;
        }
        if (element && element.tagName === 'A') {
            // Parse the URL of the anchor tag
            const url = new URL(element.href);
            // Check if it has a 'link' parameter
            const base64Link = url.searchParams.get('link');
            if (base64Link) {
                // Prevent the default action (navigation)
                event.preventDefault();
                // Decode the base64 link
                const decodedLink = decodeBase64(base64Link);
                console.log('Decoded link:', decodedLink);
                // Open the decoded link in a new tab
                window.open(decodedLink, '_blank');
            }
        }
    }

// Add event listener for click events on the document
    document.addEventListener('click', handleClick, true);
})();

cherrylizard

Jul 20, 2022
nice UI bro

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
RS is back up.

I'm almost positive that they have suffered DDoS attacks in the past, and I bet this latest maintenance cycle had something to do with that. They are pretty much the most visible and easy to find place to get links for pirated content. I'm actually amazed how long they have survived so far.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
RS is back up.

I'm almost positive that they have suffered DDoS attacks in the past, and I bet this latest maintenance cycle had something to do with that. They are pretty much the most visible and easy to find place to get links for pirated content. I'm actually amazed how long they have survived so far.
I'm actually more surprised by ZoneGFX. On top of having assets for different 3D softwares, you can basically get stuff Day 1 of release, depending on how popular it is. Also busy enough to require a few moderators. Seems like that'd be an easier attack (which RenderHub/Renderosity have already done, apparently.) for vendors.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I'm actually more surprised by ZoneGFX. On top of having assets for different 3D softwares, you can basically get stuff Day 1 of release, depending on how popular it is. Also busy enough to require a few moderators. Seems like that'd be an easier attack (which RenderHub/Renderosity have already done, apparently.) for vendors.
Zones requires me to register.
One nice thing about Render-State.whatever is that you don't need to register. I don't really looking for 0-day warez. That was when i was young. Nowadays, i just look for things. :)

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Zones requires me to register.
One nice thing about Render-State.whatever is that you don't need to register. I don't really looking for 0-day warez. That was when i was young. Nowadays, i just look for things. :)
Fair enough. I've been finding myself using them less as I've been tending to stick with vendors I know more than I'm not. It's always been a try-before-I-buy avenue for me instead of going through the hassle of buying and returning. Render-State's timer is annoying as hell, though.

I might be using it a bit more if I ever decide to try out Unreal. Stuff is a fair bit more expensive than Daz assets.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted