Rendering Struck in middle becoming blank screen and restarting the pc

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
I Have a one problem with daz3d studio application , The Daz 3d application is running smoothly while making characters but when coming to rendering process the Daz application is struck in the middle and displaying the blank screen......i tried to solve the problem but i can't make it's the application is strucking in middle of rendering process and coming to laptop speciation currently iam using Hp Pavilion CC 129TX. And it has integrated Nvidia GeForce 940 MX .. Please help me to solve my problem.....

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Mostly because you fallback from GPU to CPU and it freeze your system. It's a very low PC spec to render with Iray. It's a card with 2Go of VRAM, where ~1Go is already allocated automaticaly to windows, which left you with ~1Go or less of VRAM to render your scene. It's gonna be a nightmare whatever you'll try to render.

1- Buy a new a PC. At least with a nvidia card with 4Go of VRAM (8Go would be great) & 16Go of RAM (24/32 would be great)

2- You can't buy a new PC. Instead of rendering with Iray you render with 3DL (render setting>editor>engine>3Delight). It only use the CPU, render faster but way less eye-candy than Iray and you will have to convert every Iray assets to 3DL.