Rendering Struck in middle

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
I IMG_20200204_114552.jpg Have a one problem with daz3d studio application , The Daz 3d application is running smoothly while making characters but when coming to rendering process the Daz application is struck in the middle and displaying the blank screen......i tried to solve the problem but i can't make it's the application is strucking in middle of rendering process and coming to laptop speciation currently iam using Hp Pavilion CC 129TX. And it has integrated Nvidia GeForce 940 MX .. Please help me to solve my problem.....

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Your laptop isn't suited for rendering. The graphics card is bad, processor is mediocre and laptops have terrible cooling abilities (which they need because rendering creates a lot of heat).

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
laptop gpu overheating can melt the solder on the mainboard. reflow the gpu and you're good to go, again

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I Have a one problem with daz3d studio application , The Daz 3d application is running smoothly while making characters but when coming to rendering process the Daz application is struck in the middle and displaying the blank screen......i tried to solve the problem but i can't make it's the application is strucking in middle of rendering process and coming to laptop speciation currently iam using Hp Pavilion CC 129TX. And it has integrated Nvidia GeForce 940 MX .. Please help me to solve my problem.....

[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]What [/COLOR]fffffffffffk said is correct. If you are insistent on using the laptop you should get an eGPU(external GPU).
That said your CPU with that laptop is going to bottle neck. Instead of getting the eGPU I would take the extra cost that would run and instead buy a refurbished PC with a better CPU. The enclosure for an external graphics card can cost you more than a decent refurbished system. The lowest priced case I'm seeing for an eGPU is $249. For that price you can buy a hell of a decent refurbished system to drop a decent graphics card in. In fact for that price I can find both the system and something like RX 590 or better card.