VN Ren'Py Renewal of Mortals [Demo] [MeiLien]

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
game_menu.png

Overview:
A young scientist embarks on a military job as a major scientist to formulate the recipe for 'immortality.' Following an unexpected success after an accident, he decides to keep it under wraps. Faking his own demise, Haviel plans to forge a new life with the assistance of 'Nano,' an AI implanted within him to aid in completing the project... Revenge, enjoyment, and mystery are just some slices of his graphics.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: MeiLien - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Vow Me, Faeries!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ashwatching.png assault.png transformation2.png ZFIzwwDXSamUqmxF89-V-w.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A young scientist embarks on a military job as a major scientist to formulate the recipe for 'immortality.' Following an unexpected success after an accident, he decides to keep it under wraps. Faking his own demise, Haviel plans to forge a new life with the assistance of 'Nano,' an AI implanted within him to aid in completing the project... Revenge, enjoyment, and mystery are just some slices of his graphics.
The overview is kind of confusing.

Oh, well, let's give it a go.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That was an interesting introduction, and very interested in seeing where this goes. I decided to try and do two sets of saves, one where MC pretty much is following the Neutral Path, the other with the Chaotic Path, Universal Mods helping me to do so. Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for more!!!

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
From the summary and the preview renders. Idk, dude those "2d" games when they are well written. They have this authenticity, this unique thing. It's prbbly bc I grew up with anime. It's like you are finally included in the adventure, making choices... It's exhalirating.
Well to be honest, there was probably only Superhuman and recently, I tried a new one. I think it was called Terrene or smt (still the beginning though). Those are the only ones which made me feel that way.
It seems like this one could be great game. I love the tension and when there is a plot in a game (just assuming from the summary and preview imgs).

Will this game have paths or will it be a kinetick novel?

Anyways, I won't play the demo (they just frustrate me). but I'll certainly try and be on the look out for new updates
Good luck,

THX