Identify Ren'py anime 3d game rocker orc

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I'm trying to find a game that I played before. It use a 3d anime style for it's characters and is I'm pretty sure a sandbox Ren'Py game. It opens with a guy being followed by a witch, the guy is used by the witch to be a vessel for a chosen one of darkness and she becomes his first harem member. There is a character dressed like a maid and is named something like Gemini or Pieces and has a duality gimmick, the witch is in blue, within the last update or two from when I stopped playing it introduced a rocker orc character. The backstory includes a cycle of dark chosen ones and light chosen ones, but the cycle is implied to have been disrupted. The witch is super obsessed with the MC and the maid was made for the MC and two don't get along. It's set in a modern city with fantasy races. There's a group of combat nuns trying to kill the MC. I unwatched it because an update was taking awhile and one of the comments said it was abandoned and for some reason I believed him and now I want to see if it really was or not. I think there was a L in the title.