[S>Programmer] Paid Share Ren'Py coder looking for teamup/work

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hi! I have been working on Ren'Py for nearly a year now and I am offering my service as a Ren'Py coder.

I am not the best Ren'Py coder out there but I know how my stuff also I can quickly learn something if my job needs me to do so. I am also good with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator. So, I can make the UI assets myself. I can make simple intro/logo videos too.

I am willing to work in a team with revenue share. Also I know that startup projects won't have any earning at first and I have no problems with that.

Also I am offering my service for one time job too. Maybe you are tired of the cookie cutter design of basic Ren'Py UI, I can make you good looking custom GUI (Main menu, Game menu, Quick Menu or maybe whatever custom screen you want) using Image buttons and animations for your game, I can also add features like Replay/Scene gallery, Image/Render gallery, A phone interface with may features maybe? or a stats/info screen for in-game characters? I am sure we can discuss and make it work.

Skills:
- Ren'Py, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator (I cannot do art/ renders though).

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord - RockStar8#3101 or Maybe DM me here at F95, I check it quite frequently.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I prefer revenue share if we plan to team up and work on a project. We can talk about it.

- If you want me to do an one time job, the payment depends on what the task is/how complicated the job is. We can discuss it too.

Availability:
- I have a lot of free time to spend for a project. So, availablity and deadlines won't be an issue.

Additional comments:
- As I have already stated I am not an professional coder by any means. But I am a fast learner just incase I need to learn something new for the project/job and I have the spare time for that.

If you want to check out my work then contact me. I have done couple of custom GUI for myself. I can show them.

Thank You!

Last edited: