[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Ren'py developer looking for artist

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,
TL;DR: I'm a Ren'py developer and I've a game idea. I need an artist and don't have a specific style in mind

Project:
Worry stone (temp name). MC is a mind controller but he's not aware of his power. The story will have humor, female self humiliation, some kinks, "common" sex... I have the full story as a novel (around 25k words, it's not mine but I've the author permission to use it) and I'm adapting it to the game medium.

Developer:
I'll do the coding/story part. Since my English if far from perfect, proofreading abilities will be a plus but the only important thing is the quality of the images.

Looking for:
2D/3D artist. It can be DAZ, Honey Select, hand-drawing... I just want something good. It can be POV or 3rd person.

Employment Type:
Half share. Is a "Patreon / buy me a coffee" business plan at the moment. No sure money sorry.

Work commitment:
Good games need quite a lot of good renders: you better than me know how much time it will take...

Preferred method of contact:
PM here on F95zone, replay to this post, discord ( nessun0#7037 )

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Hey mate,

Check out my signature for some of my work. If you like some of my work, let me know and then we can talk about potentially. working together.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Looks like you already found another project to work on, so the position is still open if others want to fill in... :)

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
a little bumb to my thread... hope is not forbidden by forum rules... :)