Renpy gallery mod error

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
So I've installed gallery mods for games before but now with recently downloaded games like Stars of Salavation, I always get some sort of error that ask to name MC a & then the exception has occurred screen appears. Ignoring it then starts the story from beginning rather than go to gallery mod? For this game I've already made a save file where I've named the MC but every time I try to do scene gallery it just makes me name MC again & the error screen occurs. Never had this problem with past renpy games so I wondered if anyone had similar issues or knew of a fix?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So I've installed gallery mods for games before but now with recently downloaded games like Stars of Salavation, I always get some sort of error that ask to name MC a & then the exception has occurred screen appears. Ignoring it then starts the story from beginning rather than go to gallery mod? For this game I've already made a save file where I've named the MC but every time I try to do scene gallery it just makes me name MC again & the error screen occurs. Never had this problem with past renpy games so I wondered if anyone had similar issues or knew of a fix?
It's to the author of the mod(s) that you should tell all this, including the text of the exception you get. He's the one that know his mod, and the one that can fix it.