Identify Renpy game name ? i cant` remember and can not find it anymore

Popilatipu

Jun 14, 2021
Hi.

I am sorry, when this is the wrong place, but i could not find another forum to research this:

I'm looking for a name for an erotic renpy game I played round about 2 years ago.
The game wasn't finished then and now I want to look at it again.... but can't remember the name and even after several hours of research on different sites I couldn't find it....
It's rendered characters-style, not anime style (also not honey-select style).

Story as far as I remember:

You play as brother/uncle

You've recently been living as a brother with your sister and niece. Possibly there was also a nephew...not sure anymore.
Pretty much at the beginning of the story you can blackmail your niece (reason: she would have taken drugs) and then "persuade" her to s*x.
There was also a beach scene where the player, the niece and 2 asian friends (sisters) of the niece have visited the beach.
One of them was not averse to nude bathing, your niece you had already persuaded/forced anyway for topless bathing and only the one asian sister was still shy.
There was no sex scene on the beach with the asian girls yet... (or i did not found it)

In a side story you visited a store (I think it was a sex store) and could be locked in the basement by the owner (a woman).
Depending on the choices, you could overpower her and lock her up, then set her free or keep her in the basement (which had jail cells) for a few days....

Unfortunately I don't remember more, but I thought it was pretty good (and hot)....
Maybe someone knows the name of the game.

Game was in english

Again, sorry when this is the wrong place...

Edit: Holy fuck...looked for weeks . Found it now.... Game name is "Dirty Pool"

Last edited: