Identify Ren'Py game whre the MC is a developer

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I'm having trouble remembering the name of a game I played some time go. If anyone can help me with the name I'd be very grateful.

In the game you are a developer who was broke until recently when you managed to sell your app for a big amount of money. The MC decides to take his three female friends to a tropical? (there was heat and sand) vacation that he pays for. (I'm pretty sure one of the girls was some kind of streamer) Before knowing why the MC invited them to his place, the girls agree upon cutting ties with him (one isn't happy about it), but everything changes once they realize that now he's well off. During the vacation, the girls try to seduce the now rich MC and the one who has actual feelings for the guy reveals to him that the other two may be after his money as they wanted to stop interacting with him before they found out he was rich.

The only other thing that I remember is that the game had some femdom content as in a scene the streamer girl asks him to stay under her desk while her and one of the other friends are on a streaming session.