Ren'py games crashing or rather not opening at all (application/exe being suspended right after you opened it_

Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
Hello im not actually here to ask just to give maybe a solution for those people who use laptop windows 10. im not a techy person but since the oct or september update of windows i wasn't able to open any of my heavenly games like lancaster, waifu academy, corruption etc. I was on one care gaming system mode on my battery then i tried changing it to balance mode and viola it worked. i dont actually get it why it worked coz i can actually play gta v on my laptop with the gaming care system mode on my battery settings. and i somehow always get 40 fps (which is pretty decent since my laptop is a low end) .. well thats that never got to play renpy games for a past few months just got to play it this december. hope i helped someone

Reactions: Papa Ernie

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Rollback o.0

Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
i tried rolling back also tried going to a certain restore point but that didn't helped. i tried to help me by using cmd, regedit, virus detector and etc. but that didn't helped me also