Seeking Ren'py games with female protagonist

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Only one I can think of is California Bound and its developer is either moving really slow, or has abandoned it.... Katie's Corruption might also be Ren'Py, but I don't particularly like the game.

You might enjoy the game Chloe18, it's not Ren'Py, but it's in Game Maker and that isn't a bad engine.

I'm assuming you hate RPGM, however I'm going to tell you straight up, my absolute favorite game period, has a female protagonist and is made in RPGM, its Coceter Chronicles. If what you hate is that it makes you walk around for no reason, hate no more, as CC uses it's maps to fill them with content, lore and sex are around ever corner. Enter into one home or store and find something new about the world, enter into another and find a nude magazine, enter into yet one more and find a way to make money through something sexual. Good Story, Good Writing, and Good Use of the Engine. That's how I define Coceter Chronicles.

Almost posted this without adding my absolute favorite completed game, I Love Daddy. This game is made in Ren'Py and has something like 10 different endings each valuable to complete as it fleshes out the world even more.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Only one I can think of is California Bound and its developer is either moving really slow, or has abandoned it.... Katie's Corruption might also be Ren'Py, but I don't particularly like the game.

You might enjoy the game Chloe18, it's not Ren'Py, but it's in Game Maker and that isn't a bad engine.

I'm assuming you hate RPGM, however I'm going to tell you straight up, my absolute favorite game period, has a female protagonist and is made in RPGM, its Coceter Chronicles. If what you hate is that it makes you walk around for no reason, hate no more, as CC uses it's maps to fill them with content, lore and sex are around ever corner. Enter into one home or store and find something new about the world, enter into another and find a nude magazine, enter into yet one more and find a way to make money through something sexual. Good Story, Good Writing, and Good Use of the Engine. That's how I define Coceter Chronicles.

Almost posted this without adding my absolute favorite completed game, I Love Daddy. This game is made in Ren'Py and has something like 10 different endings each valuable to complete as it fleshes out the world even more.

Oh shit... how'd I forget those two... Yeah, those are both great.
But... but... I already gave him/her/it those links! :mad: :eek:penedeyewink:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
But... but... I already gave him/her/it those links! :mad: :eek:penedeyewink:
Yeah, still not a fan of the "here's the tags go search yourself" response. When my own games get released (soon now) I hope people will recommend them (especially the female protagonist Ren'Py game that should be out this month)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, still not a fan of the "here's the tags go search yourself" response. When my own games get released (soon now) I hope people will recommend them (especially the female protagonist Ren'Py game that should be out this month)
In my defense, the guy described a forest, not a tree...

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Check out Slutcraft if you like corruption and/or captivity, it's my most anticipated game. It amounts to just a demo right now but an update is overdue.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks to all of u ... I will definitely try CC ... And its not that hate rpgm games ... I like them ... But I like ren'py games more :) ... Glad to see the remake of Anna exciting affection :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
All my games have female protagonists (and are in Ren'py). They also have female love interests though, if you're not into lesbian romance stories you might not be interested in them. The next update of High School Crush Simulator will add F/M content to the game though.

Two of my games are finished and one of them I'm still developing:

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
All my games have female protagonists (and are in Ren'py). They also have female love interests though, if you're not into lesbian romance stories you might not be interested in them. The next update of High School Crush Simulator will add F/M content to the game though.

Two of my games are finished and one of them I'm still developing:

Hey thanks I will definitely try them...
And I like lesbian romance too

Anej111

Jul 31, 2018
New here but just wanted to say keep up the good work, your type of games/gameplay is exactly what i was looking for(GGGBGand a wife and mother like style) keep posting more :D

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
then i am already waiting for it , because i only play the game, which is female protagonist.