Seeking Renpy Games with women with thick proportions/voluptuous

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Big Boobs, Big ass, not something too over the top, looking for something like Apocolust, Milfy City, stuff like that

Jan 14, 2023
What is the name of the game??
Oops. I might have accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. I blame the beer. It's a game I'm making, and I haven't arrived on a title yet. Could be something ironic like "Pimpin' Ain't Easy".

Early stages.

One thing I'm wanting is feedback on the characters' faces and typecasts. For example, the brunette named Kara is a straight up bitch and she has power over him: she's the dean of the college he works at.

If you see a jpeg that you really like, lemme know which one. I'm trying to pick the best ones and put them more central in the story.

Last edited:

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Oops. I might have accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. I blame the beer. It's a game I'm making, and I haven't arrived on a title yet. Could be something ironic like "Pimpin' Ain't Easy".

Early stages.

One thing I'm wanting is feedback on the characters' faces and typecasts. For example, the brunette named Kara is a straight up bitch and she has power over him: she's the dean of the college he works at.

If you see a jpeg that you really like, lemme know which one. I'm trying to pick the best ones and put them more central in the story.
Honestly, I like all of them. So the game is not realese yet?

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Are these of interest? I'm paring down characters and adding variety. But this city...must be something in the water lol
wow,pretty good mate.i've seen some anal and that's good,hope it'll have more anal,anal gaping and anal creampie.love that shiit.:KEK: