[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share [Ren'Py] Looking for 2D Artist and Programmer for a new collaboration inspired by "Insexual Awakening" & "SnowDaze"

PokeGoji

Aug 31, 2022
Hey everyone! I'm AMarkedMan, and I'm looking for a small team to come together to make a game inspired by "Insexual Awakening" and "SnowDaze." The game is planned to be centrally focused on inc*st, with three female family members as potential suitors. Other than those loose parameters, the game is VERY MUCH in its early stages. I'd love for the three of us to come together to decide the finer details. It is important to me that every member of the team has a voice and that it is heard.

Project:
- 2D Ren'Py Game inspired by "Insexual Awakening" and "SnowDaze"

The Team:
- So far, just myself: AMarkedMan (On here as "PokeGoji"). I am a writer, I will also handle all audio assets (music, sfx, vo, etc.) as well as set timelines to keep us all on track to complete the project.

Looking for:
- 2D Artist: Looking for a more "cartoony" style than anime or realistic, see the references of "Insexual Awakening" and "SnowDaze" for examples of the kind of style we are going for.
- Programmer: Proficient in Ren'Py, or at least has a strong desire to learn. Branching paths and light mini game knowledge encouraged.

Employment Type:
- This is a RevShare opportunity. You should be prepared to have it be a purely hobby-based project, but the hope/plan is to bring the game to SubscribeStar to earn revenue. Revenue will be split evenly between me, the Artist, and the Programmer.

Work commitment:
- This is planned to be a One-Off Project, though, it may take a good long while to complete, depending of course on the scope the team decides to tackle.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: amarkedman