[R>Artist 2D] Share [Ren'Py] Looking for 2D Artist for a new project inspired by "Hero Party Must Fall" & "NTRaholic"

kiyopon69

Feb 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I am kiyopon, I am a software engineer with 7 years of experience. I am looking for a 2d pixel artist who can draw curvy milfs. The game will be mainly focused on revenge against people, especially two married milfs that live next door to the MC. This game is mostly inspired by hero party must fall and NTRaholic ( NTRlegend ). I need an artist that is passionate rather than being a professional. I plan to release the game in a series of updates over patreon (probably 1 update every 3-4 months). I have wrote most of the dialogues and script (mechanics + gameplay) already. I can share the script for one FMC and how the game will involve a corruption system.

Some core mechanics of the game are:
- Modern Setting (2020~)
- Cheating married heroines
- Male MC (Gyaru-Oh && Muscular)
- Training System
- Corruption system
- Characters will gradually show changes as corruption takes place over game
- small mini games to earn money
- H scenes unlocked through completing small mini games (the mini games are related to corrupting the FMC’s for e.g. one FMC will be harassed in an elevator daily by the MC to slowly be corrupted)

Developer:
Just me (I'll handle mostly the vfx, coding and story writing)

Looking for:
A pixel art or anime style artist (someone passionate and willing to input ideas in the game and preferably enjoys drawing thicc MILFS)

Employment Type:
Shared revenue (40/60 split, artist gets 60)

Work commitment:
After releasing the first update if artist notices the project isn't gaining much traction he/she can leave

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (kiyopon_123) or DMs here (preferably discord if you have it)

Additional comments:
I can also provide the artist references which I have collected as to how the scene would look or how to draw the FMC. I am also quite comfortable using AI I can even generate background cg or certain parts of the CG if needed. Moreover in the future we can include AI to smoothen animations of H-scenes. Also feel free to dm me if you have any other questions.

Last edited: