[R>Writer] Paid Share Ren'py Master/Writer

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Im looking for RENPY MASTER to help me with projects Ihave in mind.

Im artist so I can even help you with your future projects.

Great would be if you are WRITER aswell.

- You will get paid/share based on your experience and work load.
- You will be part of more than just one project.
- You can even be in team for story developing.
- You can work either on H-game or Non-H game in future.
- BIG BONUS if you are writer and RENPY MASTER all in ONE (More money)

PLEASE we need someone who is willing to work not just "TALK"

Thank you for reading this.

zcometa

Apr 7, 2020
Hi! I have experience in writing stories and dialogue (although it's in my primary language, but I think my English is good enough too) and I've never created a real game using Renpy, however I know that the programming language is very similar with Python, so I wouldn't have too much trouble learning it quickly. I'm looking for a job, so I'm very interested!

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I have not learned renpy yet, but I am certain I can pick it up. I also have some experience with Inky. Davos#1802 is my discord if you got an open spot.

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
I am decent with RenPy (I haven't spent a lot of time with it) but I have developed some good custom systems for a hobby project (Custom icon quick menu, DnD style character alignment logic, Player and Girl stats view, etc) whose details I could share with you if needed.

I stopped working with RenPy cause I am not good with illustrations and my current system was not able to handle 3D modelling let alone rendering.

Can you share more details about your project and see if we can come to reasonable terms to work for your project.

Last edited:

gohtrina

Jan 25, 2022
Hihi!

Although I have no experience with Ren'py, I am extremely interested in the writer position!

Would I still be considered for the role?

Thank you so much in advance and hope to hear from you!

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hi! I'm a writer and Ren'Py coder. RycGames#4165 is my Discord. We can talk there and I can show you what I can do in Ren'Py. I know how to work with classes and conditions. I know how to create a map system, quests, etc.

Serenity97

Sep 14, 2021
Hi there! I'm a game writer with more than 3 years of experience, I've never worked with RenPy but Twine, Inky, Unity, and Godot, so I can learn quickly. If you're interested, contact me through Discord:Serena#5620 or email: serenamartinezwriter@hotmail.com I can start working ASAP

Cheers

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Im looking for RENPY MASTER to help me with projects Ihave in mind.

Im artist so I can even help you with your future projects.

Great would be if you are WRITER aswell.

- You will get paid/share based on your experience and work load.
- You will be part of more than just one project.
- You can even be in team for story developing.
- You can work either on H-game or Non-H game in future.
- BIG BONUS if you are writer and RENPY MASTER all in ONE (More money)

PLEASE we need someone who is willing to work not just "TALK"

Thank you for reading this.
Hi, I'm a writer and while I do not have any eperience as a RENPY master, I am more than willing to show you examples of my writing work if you're still seeking a writer :)

WokeOwl

Jul 26, 2018
Hey, i'm so well experienced with RenPy(python), can do minigames, maps and so on.I have full time programmer job, so i can be part-time programmer