Seeking Renpy or Unity or other Blackmail or Rape

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Asking again for Renpy or Unity or other Blackmail or Rape Games please

I'm aware of these

Elven Conquest 2 ,Slave Lord and Slave Lords of the galaxy , Saeko Milf Next Door,Crusoe had it easy, Playhome and Playclub, My Legacy, Mother's Love, Sisterly Lust, Bad Bobby Saga (Enhanced Edition),Bend or Break 2.

Four Elements Trainer ,Personal Assistant,Banquet of Sadism,Milfy City, Incubus City, Incbus City Extended Edition, The Tyrant, Dirty Pool, Rogue-like, Something Unlimited, Our Fate, Echoes of Lust, Cure My Addiction ,Annie's School Days, Indecent Desires, The Ravager, Bound Family, Deviant Desires, HardLove, High Rise Climb,False Hero, World Hero Trainer,Elven Conquest.

Euphoria and Starless and the other one I'm forgetting rn

Excluding Sleep Sex,Gay,Japanese games,Reverse Rape,RPGM,Mind Control,Fem Protagonist,NTR,Side Scrollers,Fighting Games,Surprise Sex or drugging.

Thx in advance

oh yeah no abandoned ones please. (Dirty Pool ruined that for me...)

and No shit models thx for anyone who responds!

Lucifer.M.S

May 7, 2018
Asking again for Renpy or Unity or other Blackmail or Rape Games please

I'm aware of these

Elven Conquest 2 ,Slave Lord and Slave Lords of the galaxy , Saeko Milf Next Door,Crusoe had it easy, Playhome and Playclub, My Legacy, Mother's Love, Sisterly Lust, Bad Bobby Saga (Enhanced Edition),Bend or Break 2.

Four Elements Trainer ,Personal Assistant,Banquet of Sadism,Milfy City, Incubus City, Incbus City Extended Edition, The Tyrant, Dirty Pool, Rogue-like, Something Unlimited, Our Fate, Echoes of Lust, Cure My Addiction ,Annie's School Days, Indecent Desires, The Ravager, Bound Family, Deviant Desires, HardLove, High Rise Climb,False Hero, World Hero Trainer,Elven Conquest.

Euphoria and Starless and the other one I'm forgetting rn

Excluding Sleep Sex,Gay,Japanese games,Reverse Rape,RPGM,Mind Control,Fem Protagonist,NTR,Side Scrollers,Fighting Games,Surprise Sex or drugging.

Thx in advance

oh yeah no abandoned ones please. (Dirty Pool ruined that for me...)

and No shit models thx for anyone who responds!

To be honest, your list is all i played so sorry for i don't have any good one to suggest.

Jubilexprime

May 23, 2020
You're looking for Raptus, by Redstar Studio. Its not completed yet, but in active development. You are a 21 yo man, you're a rapist and a killer, but a good doctor needs vengeance, and so you end up free from the mental institution. And get to go home to stalk, blackmail, kidnap and rape your way across town.

I cant post links yet, but search for : Raptus Redstar Ep3 - Part 2