Ren'Py Renpy problem with new games once i move my mouse in main menu something starts flikkering

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
so in the main menu you move your mouse one of the choices wil start to flikker if your in game and you get chioces one will flikker none of these problems stop you from playing but when you have to input a name then history starts flikkering and every time you press enter you go to history

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It sounds like something is selecting History, and the flicker is the selection moving to and from rapidly.

Do you have extra controllers plugged in? Does the problem stop if you unplug and replug your keyboard and mouse?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
so in the main menu you move your mouse one of the choices wil start to flikker if your in game and you get chioces one will flikker none of these problems stop you from playing but when you have to input a name then history starts flikkering and every time you press enter you go to history
Do you have a gamepad connected to you computer or any kind of alternate entry device ? If yes, starts by checking that there's nothing pressing one of its keys.

Reactions: glassware

Scorpius888

Jul 26, 2020
Do you have a gamepad connected to you computer or any kind of alternate entry device ? If yes, starts by checking that there's nothing pressing one of its keys.
yep it was my gamepad the wierd thing is it only did that with new games or new up dates the games i got from before august no problem with them thank you for your help