[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Ren'Py programmer looking for work

charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Skills:
Standard VN fare in rpy. Includes GUI, dialogue, persistent data, image galleries. Can also do some RPG stuff, like party management, inventory systems, map exploration etcetra.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me here, or
send an e-mail to greenwerdna@protonmail.com, or
message me on Discord, brightnoa#6029

Employment Type & Rates:
Unpaid will be fine, as someone who's worked on no actual adult projects before. If you'd like to provide payment, we can discuss it later.

Availability:
Part-time for now. Would like to transition to full-time sometime in the future, though.

Work Samples:
Considering I'm new to the scene and have no projects under my belt, I made a mockup game in rpy so you can get a better idea of what you can expect from me. It's an RPG in the vein of Wizardry and other dungeon crawlers of the time. Real short, has 5 battles (4 regular encounters and 1 boss), map exploration and an inventory system, so check it out if you'd like.

Should add that I take no credit for the art or the music used in the game.

Additional comments:
Should probably mention that, as a CS student, I have around 2 years of experience with Python and some experience with C and C++, but would rather not involve my SFW work with NSFW.

Last edited:

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
your willing to work unpaid that would be a lifesaver i'm tight on money right now since I had to buy a desktop since my laptop was dying would you like me to send you a link to my discord server so you can see what we have even though it's not much.