[R>Programmer] Paid Ren'Py Programmer

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
Project:
- Esterian Compendium (Not yet released)

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Ren'Py Programmer for UI

Employment Type:
- Paid, payment to be discussed

Work commitment:
- One off project.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (xd5308)

Job Description:
- I'm looking for a Ren'Py programmer to set up my main menu for an upcoming game. Additionally, I want it to include a replay menu page and a page for separate stories.
Main Menu.png

Desired main menu. Each black box needs to be an imagebutton. No need to do any graphical work, just need it set up so that I can change the imagebuttons when done.

Stories Page.png

Desired stories page. Each black box needs to be an imagebutton. Clicking the stories imagebutton inside the main menu will lead to this page. They are meant to be categories, essentially leading to each story's chapters page.

Chapter Page.png

Desired chapter page. Each black box needs to be an imagebutton. A chapter page for every story. Chapters need to be unlockable by finishing previous chapters. Clicking a chapter will begin a story. Upon finishing a chapter, lead the player back to this page.

There will not be six stories to begin with, so the imagebuttons and page numbers needs to be expandable.

Replay Page.png

Desired replay page. Each black box needs to be an imagebutton. Clicking the replay imagebutton inside the main menu will lead to this page. Each black box leads to replays for a specific story.

Replay Story Page.png

Desired replay story page. Each black box needs to be an imagebutton. Clicking a box will open a part of a story that can be replayed. Replays need to be unlockable by having seen the scene. Clicking a replay will open a previously seen scene. Upon finishing a replay, lead the player back to this page.

Every orange background on every page, except the default pages, needs to each have their own background. Meaning, all five of the above need to have their own background. As previously mentioned, there's is no need to do any graphical work, except for inserting the necessary placeholder boxes. The boxes and background are meant to be replaceable once the job is done.

For any further questions, feel free to DM my Discord account.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
I've already found a programmer. However, if things doesn't work out, I'll keep the messages I've received in mind.

Reactions: Fictionary