Seeking Renpy Rape

Paint-1

Nov 5, 2023
I'm looking for games where you can be a rapist but it's avoidable if you don't want it, I've found some games that adapt to this although I must admit it's quite difficult because due to the poor translation of some games (usually Japanese) I've been looking for renpy games with these features, RPGM games or other style games although they can present these things I don't like them because the animation is not good or there is no translation for the game in my mother language.

I leave a list of renpy games with the feature I ask for that I have loved(no matter if they are in beta or abandoned)

Friends In Need, Violation Nation, Ravager, Agent17, Goblin Lord(This last one doesn't let you choose whether to rape or not, rape is unavoidable but I recommend it because it is very good in that area)

Please don't name me
Raptus(or games from the same creator, although the games are not in my total taste because everything you do is unavoidable, I don't like that they force you to be a son of a bitch with all the characters),
Insight of you(Ugly designs)
Panic Attack(I don't like that it doesn't have a concrete protagonist and I find the designs ugly)
Saviour(I don't like mind control, I don't consider it rape),
Enslaver(There is no choice between raping or not, they force you to be a son of a bitch and again: not my style)
Vae Victis(I think it has potential, it's just not my style)

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
In SuperPowered you can do neighbourhood patrols and catch 'criminals', and choose to rape them or not.
It involves some 'grind' and combat gameplay before you get to those scenes though.